Reviews for Dangerous Minds
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 3/22
A very fun transcription/rewrite. Thanks for bringing it to life again.
silver ice night chapter 1 . 3/10/2019
WHERE IS MY KUDOS BUTTON
sara.koch90 chapter 1 . 6/30/2018
This is incredible. I am lucky to have discovered you as a fanfiction author. It is so difficult to find great fanfictions let alone find any for a niche fandom. I have read your stories 10 years ago when my english wasn't the best (am german) but I couldn't restrain myself because I knew that they are something special. Now I find myself always returning to all of them and still loving them all if not even more because I can see how amazing, rare and incredible you are Scarlet and I I really hope this review reaches you even though it's long overdue. All the best and hoping that you still are or will be writing fanfictions.
Wai-Jing Waraugh chapter 1 . 3/27/2018
This one was intense! Poor Margo and Moe though, they really had a tough time in this installment, dealing with Lamont's 'death'. Marocal was an interesting and worthy opponent, Lamont really had his work cut out going up against him. The final show-down was very impressive, great to see Lamont again using the telekinesis skill he unlocked while facing Shiwan Khan. It was also nice to have Lamont's skills appreciated by someone else in the know, even if those admirers are restricted to a remote temple in Tibet; Shao Hung's reverence for Lamont was a great touch, as was Lamont's modest response. Another great one!
Les chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Disregard the second portion of my review: I meant that Scarlet never disappoints.
Les chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Splendid as always. You never fail to disappoint.
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Wow. I just loved this. Have I told you that I just can't get enough of your writing? Well - I can't! It's too good! Slowly but surely I'm going to read them all! I really enjoy how you tie all of your stories together in some little way. It's fun catching the bits and peices of other stories.
Frostfyre7 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Thank you for a lovely read! I thoroughly enjoyed all your Shadow fics, and I hope very much that you will write more in the future! Ta very much for the great entertainment!
Malicean chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Excellent story! That goes for all of your Shadow works. As there are only a handful of stories about that fascinating character around, we are truly fortunate to have such a gifted writer tending to him!
Carnicirthial chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
O, that made my day! Thanks for such a fun story. When he "died" you really had me going for a sec! NTW, your short stories aren't that short. Love'm anyway!

Keep writing,

Carnicirthial
ReaderPal chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
WOW your best work yet! 'Can The Dead Talk?' is one of my personal favorite Sadow and radio stories; could you please do The Phantom Voice and The League Of Terror thier my all time favorite Shadow addventures?

"who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?" "The Shadow Knows...!