Reviews for Romance and Adventure on the High Seas
LinkandTetra chapter 16 . 6/9/2014
It's been 8 years... figured out the plot yet? LOLLLL
Tiramina8914 chapter 16 . 12/28/2013
When is the next chapter? I'm craving this soooooo much! I hope you didn't give up on it!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/10/2012
I looked down at the seam between statue and floor for a second, then raised my head and looked up at the statue.

"I think I understand you a little better now," I said to the legendary hero. "You had a princess too, didn't you?"

And with that, I went to have a talk with my boat.

and that link is how you learn that you've gone insane ;D
Flame Darkmoon chapter 16 . 1/13/2012
Ooh Tetra's in Looove, Tetra's in looove, Tetra's in Looove. *clears throat* sorry I just had to get that out of my system.

Well, I hope you update as soon as possible.
Linkandzel chapter 16 . 12/7/2009
This story os brilliant i can only hope that due to the lack of updates on it you havent let this retelling of WW fall into the catagorie of unfinished and abandoned
shadows-of-ballance chapter 16 . 6/25/2009
Ok I read all this so far and im amazed ... You need to continue and finish this
MusicGamer chapter 16 . 2/4/2009
...Wow. I just finished reading the latest chapter (and all the ones in between), This is awesome! I think you're able to do this sort of thing really well, of the Wind Waker. In fact, BatNeko, I think that your fanfics make my own look like child's play.

Very nice! Keep up the good work!
Zeldafan-11 chapter 16 . 11/29/2008
awesome! i've always wanted to hear- uh,read -the wind waker from Link's POV. if chapter 16 is your last chapter (which i doubt it is), i will be very disappointed- in fact,i might even go insane! so keep writing,or my family might sue you for driving me crazy :P oh, and look for my stories, too (i'd better get Microsoft Word soon)
Lizai chapter 16 . 8/31/2008
Teehee! That made me giggle. :) Now I don't know which I'd rather have you update: this or Feel Good Hit. Either one would be wonderful!
Skyzerk chapter 3 . 8/14/2008
me in story: YAY IM FLYING!
darkness in light54 chapter 16 . 7/14/2008

Starfighter364 chapter 16 . 1/20/2008
I really like this, how long until you update?
Wabi chapter 16 . 1/12/2008
Now that you're done "Weekly Hyrule News", do you think you can update this, please?
Anal Sewage chapter 16 . 9/26/2007
pretty good :D
RuKiA RoJaS chapter 16 . 7/17/2007
Hehe, I love so much tetra!The way she tease Link...*smirk*

Anyway!Update soon, I really like this story!_~