Reviews for Insanity and Light
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I've read another story that implied Bella had been mentally damaged by the cruciatis. But this one is the best. Bravo. Very very good read
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
great
Have a Little Feith chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Jumps around quite a bit, which is kinda annoying, but it helps explain the plot. If I had to rate the story, I'd give it a conservative 7-8 out of 10, simply because the jumping around was confusing.
noylj chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
No Garielle?
Trixie, hug?
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Weird, but believeable. And you actually made me sympathetic towards BELLATRIX LESTRANGE; congratulations sir, that's quite a feat!
Akira chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
NICE!
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
loved it!
Dark.Priestress chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Oh my God I totall it! Normally I like the Bellatrix/ Snape pairing more but this was awesome and I absolutely love the way you did Bellas background story and how she became the madwoman she ... well unfortunaltely we have to say /was/... I totally and absolutely love this story! Thanks you very much for sharing it!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Great story!
Ashley chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Aww... cho chweet...
Mystic 777 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Well, I'm impressed. I usually avoid Harry/Bellatrix stories like the plague... but I gave this one a chance. You actually wove a believable tale. I applaud you that. It makes me despise Voldemort and Rodolphus even more, but that's what villans are for. Thanks for sharing your story with us. :)
Glaphyra chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Aw... Excellent work! Your Bellatrix is very believable.
Cel chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
This is a well-written and intriguing little story, with two names paired that I'd never even consider putting in the same sentence, much less the same bed. *ahem* You actually pull it off. Bravo.

On a side note... I got to admit there's something compelling about the idea of waking up to discover that you were once a monster. Man, that'd seriously muck with your head.