Reviews for I am Jack's Pathetic Impotence
Captain Jinx Rummy chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
I think it's pretty good so far... that is if killing Marla was a dream sequence or something *hint* *hint* 'cause that bit was rather pointless
young-native chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
is there going to be a next one? there should be. good job, though marla didn't have to die .
Marvin Kenmore chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
HEy nice begining to an incredible ending I like How you in reinstated Tyler But its just weird how he doesnt die I guess in some weird way it does make sense. Both styles of wroting were good your own stryle of writing and When you started Using Chucks Style, your good at both. And keep writing, keep up the good work and well update soon.
ZephyrLemon chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
This is good, a little OOC for the narrator at times, but an overall quality work that rings true to the original. Keep it up ) So when is this "more" that you speak of coming...?
punkrocklover chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
this is cool, i loved the movie fight club and if u continue this, i will probably become addicted!
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
Sounds good, other than a few 'do not's that I doubt they would say.

Write more!

Ivy
theMuse1 chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
It's really good, but I didn't want Marla to die.

theexpert31 chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
pretty good
Ronixis Kenni chapter 1 . 8/21/2001
Awesome on about four different levels. And thank you for not overlooking the fact that if all of those credit card companies exploded, we'd be in a third world country.
Zeal chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
Hmmm...the punctuation and grammer was a bit off at times, but it was still pretty good. I like Tyler and Jack, and therefore it kind of bothers me when Tyler treats Jack like crud. Yet, in the eyes of another, this would be just fine.
musicalmer chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
hey! I thought that this was pretty good! good job sicking to the characters personalitys, although a rough ending. and it was a little to compressed. it was summarized...ya know? other wise it was really good.
A. Kaplan chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
Wow, sounds like it came right out of the movie. In a beta-reader sense, you need to correct some of the spelling, and some of the word order isn't exactly right. It is a great and believable story, nonetheless.
Infinity chapter 1 . 6/28/2001
This is really creative. For the most part it stays true to Chuck's excellent work. One problem FC isn't about killing. Jack/Tyler never killing anybody. Besides that, great work.
Jenna D chapter 1 . 6/23/2001