Reviews for Angel of Grey
khaleesiofthewolves chapter 17 . 3/31/2015
This was a sweet tale. :) I liked it.
Victorian Era isn't over chapter 17 . 1/13/2015
That was amazing and I will tell everyone i know about it
therosylane chapter 17 . 6/10/2014
This is an incredibly beautiful tale, my dear. It portrays the phantom...Erik correctly, including his intense introspection and violent temper without making him "go soft" too soon, as other stories do. The addition of Meg's father is an interesting twist that I have never seen before. While I am reading this a long while after the finish, please do not disregard my review. By the way, the M rating is too severe for this story. It is a middle T rating at best, which is not a bad thing; the story just isn't graphically violent or sexual to be M. That is all.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/21/2013
I read this in all in one day. Dear God, that was amazing! I teared up a few times reading this too! It was just beautiful. Thank you for writing this C:
Guest chapter 11 . 8/21/2013
"You, in bed."
OMG HOW COULD YOU PUT THAT IN THERE DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY FEELS I GOT FROM THAT ASDFGHJKL I HATE AND LOVE YOU GEEZE
Guest chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
OMG ASDFGHJKLQWERTYUIOP STOP THIS CUTENESS I KEEP SMILING EVERY OTHER SECOND AND IT HURTS JESUS
And everything is written so nicely. I can't wait to finish your fanfic but I also don't want it to end.
MistahJ4Evr chapter 17 . 5/30/2013
Fantastic really Fantastic! I loved every bit of it !
MistahJ4Evr chapter 16 . 5/6/2013
This is great though there is room for continuation
jijalex chapter 17 . 4/10/2013
I am successfully convinced! Meg and Erik forever hehe!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/4/2012
BRAVO!
oldschoollover chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
I love how she returns to sunlight and stuff, yet she doesn't go see her mom, who's probably worried. it made me laugh :D
oldschoollover chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
It's funny how Meg wants to bathe cos I recently wrote a story where Meg was held captive and she refused to bathe.
oldschoollover chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
"Induce a dreamless sleep" you're going harry potter on me :D
Miss Ashlynn chapter 17 . 5/25/2012
Very cute:)

I liked it a lot
SweetLonelyWriter chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
I like this story. Especially when Meg annoys Erik, it's just funny when they argue. I'm surprised Erik didn't strangle her especially she was quite fearless with her words and actions. But this story is very well written. I enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing . :) favorited :)