Reviews for A Witch and a Moron
HendrixPlantco chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
This was so funn
y! Dudly is such as idiot. I've always wanted Hermione to go after him like that. *wipes away tears* So happy...
KellyKatt19 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Laaaawl, this is funny :) . You got the characters right on, I think, but you kept spelling Hermione wrong , with the 'i' and the 'o' mixed up .
Autumn Skyie chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Whooo! Go Hermione! :D
Ruby Meadowes chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
OH THANK THE GODS. SO, I got curious and decided to look up interactions between Hermione and the Dursleys, and I get a result of freaking Romances!, I nearly exploded before I came across this magnificent display of brilliance.
swift.fingers chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I'd like to first off say that this story was very cute and had it's funny moments.

However, it annoyed me to no end to keep reading "Hermoine". Did you read the books? It's spelt "Hermione".

And also, the line, "You don't tell anyone that I'm a witch, and I won't tell anyone that you're a moron." is very similar (almost word for word) to a line from an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer? Fan? Thief? Whatever, either way, it was cute.
personofnoconcern3000 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
This story was great! I loved it. I think you really got Dudley's character right.
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I love it!
Logan chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
that. was. AWESOME! can u PLEASE make more Hermione/Dudley stories like that? PLEASE?
Emotional Scorpio chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Ah, this is why I love Hermione so much. She stands up to bullies.

angelic fanfic writer
Carlysaurus chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Ahahaha this is great xD
Dani4ever chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
HAHAHAHA :D

I Loved It! Nice Work :)
weasly's second daughter chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Wow great mini-story!:)
TwinsConspiracy chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
HA! OMG! That was so funny! I thought I had already reviewed this bbut I guess not lol! I loved it! You were very good! And to think I found this by mistake lol, I was looking for DRACO and hermione and I pressed DUDLY LOL! But I am glade I did! You are a really good writter!
vixengreen chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Ha ha I like it. Laughed so much at - "You don't tell anyone that I'm a witch, and I won't tell anyone that you're a moron." Hilarious about time someone told him some home truths lol. Great fic!

Vix.
Jayd Scarlett chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
well done for managing to use those words perfectly. this was definitely in character you captured their moods and personality's perfectly. adding story to faves