Reviews for Don't Know What He's After
WildernessGirlCookies chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
That was so good! :)
Kai'sgirl157 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
aw so lovely they belong together
Readerforlife chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
great oneshot!
Faerie Dreaming chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Wow! Simply genius. I love Harry/Hermione stories and this has to be one of the best one-shot for them. It's so cute and sweet and adorable and...everything! The ending was great. Keep up the good work!
Michelle Moonshine chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
I seriously think that was THE cutest fic EVER... I think it's just so adorable that Harry could be so vulnerable and Hermione could help him soo much! I love it! I love the way the song went with the fic, it was perfect... it really matched Harry perfectly and it was really really sweet how Hermione sang to him! I would love if you wrote more!
jennisashark chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
AWW! Loved it, soo cute! You are amazing...

-Jenn
BeaumontRulz chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Despite the fact that I would love to shoot Kelly Clarkson for that song, I loved this. Lol the lightning and thunder fanfics have been done so many times, and I love most of them (I've even managed to write two myself). I can just see them calming each other down so easily. .

Lol anyways, I loved it and keep on writing! Don't be discouraged by the amount of reviews. All that matters is what's written in them.

Alex
chocolatefrogs07 chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
I loved it! u can continue if u want. i don't care it's good both ways
Flair Verona the Slytherin Queen chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
This was very sweet and I enjoyed reading it. I think the song fit the story well, and I really liked the way you incorporated it into the story. Good job!

Sincerely,

Flair Verona the Slytherin Queen
Sara chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Excellent! Harry and Hermione always and forever! True Love Conquers All!
Destany Mitchell chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
aw I love it! It's a great one-shot, but I'd love to see more Harry/Hermione Fluff. I love it!
No.1idiot chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
um... what has the song got to do with the story? what 'beautiful disaster' or something?