Reviews for I Will Love You Forever
saracsidle chapter 11 . 2/9
I won't lie, the beginning made me tear up
Guest chapter 11 . 2/25/2013
Loved it! Glad that Mike was a scumbag. Also, I loved how Andrea took to Elliot within a second. Thanks for posting, I hope the writers do something like this (with the whole Chris Meloni leaving SVU a few seasons ago) and have Elliot come back maybe from undercover work or something.
Ciara Wood chapter 9 . 9/5/2009
THIS STORY WAS AMAZING. I REVIEWED FROM CHAPTER 9 NOT BECAUSE I DID NOT READ BUT RATHER BECAUSE I JUST HAD TO READ THIS CHAPTER AGIN. UOR WRITING WAS THAT GOOD.
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 11 . 6/14/2007
i wasnt sure if this story was completed, it wasnt said at the top where it says that date of the last update but i am glad that it is completed. great story. loved little Andrea. cute kid.
castlelove1221 chapter 11 . 2/5/2007
that was a really good story! i just want to say that i have been reading some of your other stories too lately and they are all really good! keep up the good writing! yay for EO stories!
KatieKat1690 chapter 11 . 9/11/2006
I love it! Great Story!
onetreefan chapter 11 . 4/6/2006
oh! i love that story! so SO good! great job!

onetreefan
theonlyxception chapter 11 . 1/28/2006
Oh, I loved it! :D
They call me Lefty chapter 11 . 1/16/2006
My friend Paige came over the last rewiew so i want to say what I think of The story

I LOVE IT

lol

Lata

Nichole
WildCat-Lover22 chapter 11 . 1/15/2006
I loved that story i wish it would have gone on but that it the best ending that i have read in a long time.
Miss Deeds chapter 10 . 1/13/2006
Hey, I just found andread this whole story- and loved it! I still love the way you write the characters & come up with great plot lines. Will definately keep checking to see what else you'vwe written :)
Sam666 chapter 11 . 1/13/2006
Wonderful story, Thank you for sharing, I joined to let you know how much I loved it.
BrittanyLS chapter 11 . 1/13/2006
Absolute perfection! This was the way Olivia's wedding should happen! I loved this!
BrittanyLS chapter 10 . 1/13/2006
I love this chapter! Now Olivia can be happy!
liviafan1 chapter 11 . 1/13/2006
ahh..(sighs contentendly) so angsty at first (Which I liked)..and now a romantic ending. Gotta love 'em..thanks for a great read.