Reviews for Maybe
Loving-Chakra chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Nice story! Your intro is really catchy. Got me hook, lined, and sink.
RenaissanceLou chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I love this couple. I thought I was the only one, good to see I'm not alone in my fandom of the pairing. And luckily for me, the story's good too. Great job. :)
Mable chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Hey, you should make a whole chaptered fic about Muffy and Marlin slowly falling in love. If you might, would you tell me? I mean, I do like Muffy. She's just a nice girl whose looking for mister right, but every man she meets thinks she's an idiot they can just use.

Anyway, love the chapter, please make more!
koiia-halo chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
:D Awh, I love Muffy too and I'm glad I stumbled upon this one. 'Bout time she's not gettin' bashed. I'm steadily warming up to Marlin too, this just helped. ;3 Favorited.
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Marlin x Muffy! It lives! XD

Gosh, need I say how much I loved this? Muffy's voice was pricelss, and so was Marlin's in-character reaction. They'd be such a cute little pair...his gruffness and her bubbly demeanor clashing nicely. And Muffy in work-clothes harvesting beside Marlin would be the cutest piece of fan art.
Willow Wind Song chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Yep, I enjoyed it. Despite the fact that I've never played the game before. It was rather entertaining to read this...
JupiterLily chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Hmm. 'Twas okay. I enjoyed it. Odd pairing though...