Reviews for That And Presents
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
Um, you don't need an email address, you just click/tap on our name. Just sayen, maybe it was different before, idk. This was so cute! Roy is such a little turd! An adorable turd, tho. c:
batiluca27 chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
la ternura al poder
kuromi123 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Oh Roy XD
PJ Zatken chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Boy, Roy's so funny...lol... So much energy...

As I said before, I'm a sucker for Christmas stories :) I love it.
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Thank Yiu for NOT beimg Ashamed to meanton Jesus! Beautiful story!
Nobodyknowsmenow chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Awesome. A beautiful story, I truly enjoyed it!
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
lolo, I was laughing the whole time through. I am sending this to other people I LOVED IT!

-Creative Spark

cheers!
Rachel chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Thank you - that was beautiful and sweet. Your discussion of the meaning of Christmas was lovely (and as a Sunday School teacher for third graders, I may be borrowing your C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S idea!) Thank you for bringing a level of faith to your characters - to me it adds a lot to their richness. The young Dick, as you write him, is very understanding and unselfish.
Cycloptic NightBat chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
aw. Roy and Dick are so cute when their little..
Kathy chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
As I've been workign through some of your stories, I've got to say: I love how you do Alfred. Spot on.
giveGodtheglory chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
That was great. I never thought to use 'CHRISTMAS' as an acronym.

Thanks for writing such a neat story.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Roy isn't oblivious, he's just...focused. :) So cute to read about the boys at such a young age. I like the story about the letters of Christmas meaning something; never heard it before.
danni chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
this is one of the nicest depictions of christmas I've ever read. you write dick and roy so well as kids. please write more dick and roy kids stories.
Miska chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
This is the best Chrismtas fic I've every read. So full of emotion and love. You have told the real story of Christmas without losing the fun side as well.
katiidid chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
that was just about the cutest christmas story i have ever read! i loved it!