Reviews for Never Again
FantasizeDayDreams chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
In the beginning I was like holy sh** but then I was like oh lol. Silly Titans
PJ Zatken chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Once again, I love this story...New Year's Eve...lol...

my email address is
dragonprincess1988 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
haha cute little one shot
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
I enjoyed it. It was really funny.

-Creative Spark
MyBatBoys chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Yay! That was great! I was thinking in the beginning... oh no... what happened? Then the way it was turned around was brilliant!
coldfiredragon chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
This was great, when you finally figured out exactly what had happened. It was very funny.

I truly believe that Roy could drink most of them under the table, literally. I'm a little surprised he won against Cyborg though. I figured with all the tech in that boy's system he would be able to filter alcohol pretty well.

Don't really care about the physics of it though. Great story.
giveGodtheglory chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
I like the character sketches.

Silly guys. *waps 'em*
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
*snerk* It's interesting how the girls are too smart to get drawn into these contests, isn't it? _
danni chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
you had me so worried. new year's eve. too funny. please keep writing nightwing fics.
trecebo chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
You faked me out! But good! Too much whiskey...snigger. Methinks the lads did drink too much and you got a good story out of it. Hee.
Jill chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
YAY! Oh my gosh you're back! :D :D :D I'm so happy! WELCOME BACK! Hope everything is alright with you, hope all is well.

I can see that time away has not lessened your story writing ability :) Just as good, or even better, than before! I'm so glad you're still writing. Please keep up and I hope to read more from you in the future :D

Welcome back, again!
Miguel Dubn chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Nice story. Although I gotta say that at the beggining I thought it was some kind of bloody, gory fic. Good thing it wasn't. Not that I wouldn't have kept on reading it, of course.

Also, it was a VERY original twist to portray the Titans celebrating Xmas. Man, are they gonna wake up with the mother of all hangovers or what?
Teri chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
lol
LuoLiBei chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Hahaaha! Too funny. I was trying to guess what trouble they'd gotten themselves into (I was leaning towards fangirl attack) but New Years Eve drinking contest wasn't one I thought about. Too funny. I love the way you describe it at the beginning. The whole bodies everywhere and not having the strength to lift Wally, Garth running for the door, all too great, though I think the best line with "Vic slump and then rise like a phoenix with a roar of determination." That's just hilarious when put into the correct context, funnier because it's so poetic that it'd be almost cheesy in a fight. Great job. Keep on writing!
Jenihenpen chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
HAHAHAHA! Sounds an awful lot like my new year! _ The only one I feel for is Donna who has to put up with all the hangovers. Send 'em all to bed with a couple of Annadin and a big bottle of water and don't try to wake them for at least 4 hours... hey it works for me every time!