Reviews for When I Fall
Danyellscreams chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I really enjoyed this :) you're Roy was wonderful with just the right vulnerability
kuromi123 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I love this XD It was so awesome, especially Roy's answers XD
Lilybet chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Really good, even for someone who barely knows anything about Arsenal. LB
Marcie Gore chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I'm g;lad the Doc UNderstands ROY's Sense of HUmor.
Robin555 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Great comic timing clever as can be. that,s hard to do,but great fun to read! Thanks!
Chcoholic chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
love it! i love the roy-dick chemistry...

always have and allways will...

XD
teazer chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
excellent story. roy was really written well.
MadPhysics chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
I liked it. Well written. Everyone is in charecter as far as I could tell.
dragonprincess1988 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
certainly made me laugh
steelelf chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
LOL!

This was so cute! I enjoyed it!
alittlesummerwine chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Great job! The friendship between Roy and Dick is almost palpable and the ending was absolutely perfect.
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Liked this one too.

-Creative Spark
SmallInsect chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
This was funny, and cute, and very much In Character. The other Titans seemed slightly flat here and there due to their lack of involvement, though Wally’s input “five, five three…” was humorous. You’ve grasped the characters very well, and I laughed out loud at quite a few moments, while trying not t let that lump grow in my throat at others. Juxtaposing the humour with the emotion worked really well.

Especially this bit: “Sarah (you know that’s my real name _?) jotted something down in her notebook. “Only three to go. A good friend…?”

“Will help you move,” Roy stated immediately.

“A very good friend…?”

“Will help you move a body.”

“Family…?”

“Will bring the shovel. Is that it? Good.”

And this is where I was trying extremely hard not to burst out laughing in class… yes, I was browsing ff. net at college again. Nearly paid for it, this time.

Nitpickiness as follows:

"Grayson glanced into the green room through the two-way window. Donna was typing at her computer at a speed Dick could only dream of. " - Were they IN the room behind the two way mirror, or was Roy? Rephrase. Also, would they HAVE two-way mirror in the tower, if the room on the other side were being used for psychological analysis? Kind of defies the point of "private conversation."

I'm not mad about the bold text... it might just be me, but I find it rather glaring and tough to read. Perhaps you could chance that?

"It was at that point the unhappy scowl on Roy's face had dissolved. " - I'd have assumed this was the point at which an angry look APPEARED on Roy's face...

Anyway otherwise... I loved it. Onto my faves list it goes _
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Yes, yes, that's so very *them*! They're friends first, and DC seems to have forgotten that. *kicks DC* You did a great job with this, though. :)
danni chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
roy is such a riot. again you blended the drama and comedy so effortlessly. great story.