Reviews for KNOW YOUR STARS CHARMED STYLE
EmilyEashappie3 chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
Lmfao! Really! The East side? couldn't do the West Side? But still Lmfao
Neon-Night-Light chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
Ahaha, I love Charmed, but this is oddly hilarious! You should do Drew Fuller next. And maybe the actress that played Kristy; that would be hilarious!
That70sshowlova chapter 7 . 1/14/2010
Best one its more like a tie with the Brian Krause one.
That70sshowlova chapter 6 . 1/14/2010
Oh my god!Freakin hilarious!
That70sshowlova chapter 5 . 1/14/2010
Ha!This story is so funny.
fictionlover94 chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
the guys who play as their husbands. Coop, and henry, and Andy. That would be interesting.
flamingfairy666 chapter 7 . 9/5/2008
how about Drew Fuller?
SaulaLove chapter 7 . 7/5/2008
wow. the julian one made me want to cry because hes my husband... (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH) but the other ones were pretty good. and im wondering is it just me or did you have a hard time insulting him too?
livelongprosper2012 chapter 7 . 9/9/2007
very entertaining and funny! You should totally do Drew next!
BlackHeartsxxRedSpades926 chapter 7 . 4/22/2007
Okay, this was hilarious. I realize you haven't updated since August, but please do Drew's and Dorian's. I'd love to see what you have to write for them. I miss the voice, I haven't heard it in forever!
Melinda Turner Halliwell chapter 7 . 4/17/2007
this story IS mean. but, anyway, it's your story and I ... don't have a right ... oh shit, it's not working ... I APSOLUTELY LOVE IT! So hilarious! so, why do you hate billie anyway?
MelindaTurner chapter 7 . 3/9/2007
hey ya should do...Kaley Cuoco again. She's such a bitch. oh well i'm gonna write a funny storyabout Billie cuz i hate her. ya should check my profile so you can read it.
redgooner chapter 5 . 2/15/2007
these stories are well cool i hate kaley cuoco too she sucks. im not gonna yell at u but if you are to evil to brian krause i will personally kill you coz i heart brian krause so much. only joking i like this cruel fun it helps me unwind BEING EVIL RULES
i-love-svu chapter 5 . 12/31/2006
This is hilarious and a wonderful idea for a story! I had forgotten all about the "Know your stars" thing until reading this.

Loved the Shannen and Holly ones! Those two had to be the funniest! Very nice job on this. :D
EvaH2Os chapter 2 . 11/6/2006
haha, the day i eat 'another' person lmao