Reviews for He's Your Son
Caladhriel chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
More! More! More!
Elphpirate chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
So who is Legolas' daddy if it's not Thranduil? Please update again soon!
anne chapter 2 . 3/29/2006
i like this story keep up the good work

so please update soon
pat chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
i really like this chapter, i hope your going to updated soon.
SivanShemesh chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
More please... i wonder what will happen soon, and what was happen between and i qoute "Legolas hadn't been seen for days by anyone. Finally Legolas emerged icier than ever. " I do hope that Thranduil was not too hard on his elfling.

Keep up the great fic and update asap!

Sivan Shemesh
Fortune Zyne chapter 2 . 1/3/2006
Yay! Thranduil need Anger management courses. Should I call my Therapist for him?
pat chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
pease, i hope you are going to continue, thi is really good.
SivanShemesh chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
You've got me curious, and i'm intrested to know what would happened next.

Thank you for writing it, and hope to see you update asap, not like me, but i'll do my best.

Looking for more.

Sivan Shemesh
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Ok, Thranduil needs some major Anger Management Courses.
UnnamedElement chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I like the story line. You could use more paragraphs and make it easier to read, though. Keep up the nice work. Oh, and Thranduil seems a bit too. . . evil? Anyway, cheers!
Agent Motiel chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Oh, Thranduil's mean! And poor Legolas is his son! At least for now...
ovoriel chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
nice! (though i am usually against "evil/bad thranduil fics, i like this one...)

can't wait for more! :)
DarkPhoenixBC chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I like your angle, but the execution here is poor. For one thing, everything is slammed together in two huge paragraphs. I'm tempted to say don't even bother posting until your chapters are about twice as long as this, but that's totally up to you, and it's not my place to say.

And I'm willing to bet if you spaced this out (and fleshed it out too; adverbs are our friends you know - embellish!) you'd get a lot more mileage out of it, so to speak.

Also, I would say you probably haven't been writing very long? Because you don't really seem to have your own style yet.

Then again, some people try to imitate the style of the original author when they write fanfiction. So either you don't have your own way of writing developed yet, or this is a poor attempt to sound like Tolkien.

I think I'll watch this and see how it developes.