Reviews for The Girl Who Loved Cats
Dark silhouette chapter 9 . 12/31/2003
wow... nice one out there! pls.. do continue soon... i would really lke to read what happens next...
Bil chapter 9 . 8/8/2002
This is an enjoyable story and I like your characters. I wonder if Puss will become human again? You don't have to answer that. Actually, at first I was wondering if Seraphina was going to fall in love with Puss and break the spell or something. OK, so that's Beauty and the Beast ; it was just an idea.

Anyway. There are a number of minor typos, but other than that, it's a good story. Thanks!
Jenn34 chapter 9 . 6/29/2002
I love this story! You must update soon:) I can't wait to see what happens!
Nathronoelei chapter 9 . 6/14/2002
No, everything is perfect! I absolutely love this! (The prince rawks - he has such a cool name!) I can't wait to see what happens when they get there. This is going to be great I just know it. PLEASE update soon, well as soon as they get the site fixed anyway. *grumbles about the entire week she has to wait to upadte her stuff* ) I'm good now. Ill be even better when I get to read the next chapter!

Nathronoelei

"Weaver of Dreams"
Mystical Dreams1 chapter 7 . 6/7/2002
Oh how could I be so slow? It just occured to me who Larry is... Excuse my slowness! _
Mystical Dreams1 chapter 8 . 6/7/2002
Hey! You just can't leave off like that... with no explanation who Larry is! lol. Oh well. I totally understand. In fact, I'm really enjoying this story. Seraphina is an awesome character. I can't wait to see what happens to her. And Ophelia's bubbliness makes me laugh. Keep on writing.
wheezingphau chapter 8 . 6/5/2002
Hurry.. Hurry... Continue Quickly...

Not bad ... not bad at all...
Frosted Failure chapter 8 . 6/5/2002
Ugh, I LOVE IT! This entire fic RAWKS! I especially like the prince's entrance, very nice. PLEASE update soon, I wanna find out what happens next!

Nathronoelei

"Weaver of Dreams"
Adela H chapter 7 . 5/19/2002
Oh, please continue this story! I want to find out what happens! I think you're a good writer and love how you subtly include comdedy without making it a comedy! Please continue, if just for my benefit!

ADELA H
fyrechika chapter 6 . 11/1/2001
Wonderful! I really enjoy this story so far. The story of Puss in Boots has always been one of my favorites. I hope to see the remaining chapters up soon!
LabyLoverLaurie chapter 6 . 9/21/2001
*laughs* I want to read more, please post again soon!
nekobotan chapter 4 . 6/28/2001
OOoo, the plot thickens! A Queen, eh? Something quite unexpected I must say. Woohoo! :D
Fire Dragon chapter 4 . 6/27/2001
Must...have...more! I'm dying here! What happens to Seraphina? And let me get this straight. Puss was human enchanted into a cat? Not meant in a bad way. Just wondering.
Rina chapter 3 . 6/11/2001
Very cute! I hope that you continue to write this story out, I like the feminine twist and the fact that the youngest daughter actually has intelligence, as opposed to the traditional miller's son.
OYCBambiyahoo.com chapter 3 . 6/4/2001
kuwl story keep writin k? _