Reviews for When the Bough Breaks
pxlenno chapter 8 . 8/18/2008
So I know you haven't worked on this story for well over 2 years, so the chances that you'll come back and finish it are like... slim to none, but just dropping by to say that what you have so far is awesome. I really like it- it totally makes you feel for Rory. As for the whole Literati/Rogan debate, I don't mind either one, but I think in this situation, Jess would be best able to help Rory.
ggloverrl chapter 8 . 2/12/2006
Please, please, please update! You're doing a wonderful job and I can't wait for more of the story!
superstarellie chapter 8 . 2/3/2006
I really love this story, its different from others, you manage to have Jess and Logan together in the same fanfic in a balanced way, without all of the rubbishy drama that usually comes along with it. Keep it up and please post as soon as you can!
princetongirl chapter 8 . 2/1/2006
loved it update soon
hesfadedme chapter 8 . 2/1/2006
I love this story, very well written. Can't wait for the next chapter.
ProFfeSseR chapter 8 . 1/30/2006
Wow… I don’t think they are going to move, they just need Ellie to deal with everything instead of walking away from the problems. Then it’s going to come back at her when she’s much older and that won’t be good… Awesome chapter, update soon!
gottalovethegilmores chapter 8 . 1/29/2006
I feel so terrible for Rory right now. Great chapter, and I can't wait to see where else this goes. I do hope the monkey wrench known as Logan is only a temporary obstacle. Despite the rather compelling backstory you've given the Rogan relationship, I can't help but believe she's better off with Jess. Just my humble opinion (and extreme bias), of course...
primesetter31 chapter 8 . 1/28/2006
I want you to update sooner this time! Great chapter and i cant wait for more!

primesetter31
OzDust chapter 8 . 1/28/2006
Aw poor Ellie, I get whats she's saying but also at the same time I get what Rory is saying. Well good chapter, can't wait for more!
Sagebeth chapter 8 . 1/28/2006
Lit! Lit! Lit! That is all...
Lara chapter 8 . 1/28/2006
That was fabulous - thanks for the update! Again, I'll put in my bid - please, please, please make it a Rogan!
copyrighted chapter 8 . 1/28/2006
Good chapter, it was a little short, but keep going, I really like the story! & I'm guessing by your Author's note that you have yet to decide the future of our dear Rory. Okay, update when you can, oh, & make it a Rogan.. :) Haha, just wanted to instill the thought, subtlety was never really my strong suit.. but despite my biased opinion, I will still read on even if you do choose Jess over Logan. ;)
copyrighted chapter 7 . 1/28/2006
I just realized that I haven't reviewed since chapter 6, so, to makes amends, I'll review twice.. I actually really like this chapter, even thought I'm not really a Jess fan.
Latisha C chapter 8 . 1/28/2006
Good chapter.
missmaliss chapter 8 . 1/27/2006
Oh! make it a PERMINANT wrench! Mwah ha ha ha! I miss Logan ( Update soon so he can come back ok? And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! make this a Rogan I'm pouting and begging with three cherries on top... PLEASE! Good chapter, update soon!