Reviews for Perfection
Mysticbreez chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
That was awesome 3 You captured both their personalities very well.
Eyvindr chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
"If an aspect of life was perfect, there could be no improvement in that aspect. The job of a scientist is to make things better. Plus, we would be out of a job if perfection existed. It’s the imperfections that make life worthwhile and allow us to continue making a living."

Wow! I am totally amazed. You wrote this fic in 2006 and in 2008 Mayuri says practically the same in the manga. Nice job!
Aslinn Kerridwen chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
I enjoyed your story a lot. One thing I'd like to comment on though (hope I don't sound offending) is that this time, there was much less emotion in your writing. What I mean is it was very calm and not as emotive as some of your writing.

The characterization was awesome though, I really enjoyed it, and I loved how you compared the two different characters. The shadow idea symbolism at the end was great. (as was the way Mayuri kept calling Urahara "the fool")
daniel-gudman chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
The story was ok, but, the summary... it powerfully captured an idea of jealousy.
shadoewhunter chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
very nice. i like how you placed uarahar in comparison with mayuri but you made mayuri have some character development. the last twho lines about him remembering are a little hard to understand. maybe you can make it more clear who he is talking about and himself?
Kat chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
This...is...amazing...

I am shocked that not alot of people reviewed for this fic. Oh well, I guess I'll have to make it up for those who left no comment on your coolness.

IT was brilliant! Never thought of Mayuri's perspective before. Very deep and analytical in portraying Urahara and Mayuri...

I seriously loved it. Your fic is one of those rare and creative pieces, that are really worth reading. Good job writer, you rock socks.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
I loved this one shot. I don't think i've seen a fic about Kurotsuctchi on but you did a good job at it. Good characterization for him and Urahara. I liked how the story was a bit disturbing, since he IS probably one of the strangest characters in bleach. Good stuff, keep up the good work.
ice illuser chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
that was really cool, although i didn't know mayuri had blue hair...i keep on trying to find that pic of him without the weird mask, but i can't find it...