Reviews for New Year's Resolution
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
i enjoyed it more if there is a sequel on this
ElricKeyblade chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
WOW! This story was very well-written, and I ABSOLUTELY love the fact that it was long. And the part when Loki and Mayura walked up to the rest of the gods in the party- oh my GOODNESS I was trying so hard to keep in my laughter. (I was in a library.) XP

Anyways, thanks for this! Hope to see more from ya someday (spread the Matantei love!) :P
anon chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Thank you for the story. Long chapters are not a problem. I was actually hoping there would be another chapter. I also agree with you about Mayura. She seems to understand more than we think. I started believing that toward the end of the story where she actually acts differently. It shows that she has some depth. There are so many people that believe otherwise though.
Kyara313 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Very well written *nodds to self seriously*

Its one of the better written MLR fics in my opionion...

Ah, what the heck, it's very, very, good! Well done!
xxbeni.music.soul chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Aww, so cute

-Gabs.
ANeverendingDreamer chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
oh! I realy hope the plot bunny multiplies! I wish for you to continue writing this story! It's so cute! hahaha. I love MayuxLoki...lol. KAWAI! Ja ne,
Zarz chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
This is a really cool story! I love Loki's idea about how to take Mayura to the dance, and his New Year's Revelation at the end was done beautifully. I'm not sure that Mayura would be able to respond that sensibly in canon, but I certainly like your portrayal - she's a bit TOO oblivious and unconnected in the anime. Great work! This is a wonderful story!
ChibiRaccoon chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Okay, I haven't seen MDLR in forever, but when I stumbled upon this piece of fluffy goodness, I just couldn't stop. I must have reread it over 7 times and I'm still squealing like an idiot. I LOVE LOKI AND MAYURA! WHE!

And I completely agree with you on Mayura's character. She's not as dumb as everyone makes her out to be!

I know you wrote this well over a year ago, but I'm so glad to find a MayuraxLoki fic actually worth reading.

Thanks for the great read! _
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Great story! _
DXM Junkie chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
I really hope that you keep going w/ this! There arent a lot of good LokiXMayura stories and yours is one of the best!
Violeta Ash chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
It is impossible to despise your story, it's so amuzing, tender and well written.

And about its leght well, I like big stories because that means the illusion will last longer and it gives us time to "slip" into it along with the caracters.

Continue your great work (and there are too little Matantei Loki Ragnarok stories for my taste)
twinkle-twilight chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
hehe my review might be a little slow since a yr and more has pasted since u written this anw excellent story and i was *nearly* laughing my head off (which i didn't all i did was like bend down and laughed/coughed making my frenz(and teacher) look at me like i was crazy hehe luckily i wasn't caught) when i was at school reading it but didn't finish since my leson had ended. then when i came home i was like jumping up and down to calm myslef down, as to not wake my parents up since it's 2.40 AM now! hehe nite!
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Are you going to write more for this wonderful story? I hope you do.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Thumbs up! An original storyline and 'finding out' that was very refreshing to read. I'm also glad that Heimdall feels more content. I can't help but root for the loners. SANKYU!
wendychi chapter 1 . 8/7/2006