Reviews for Forging a Friendship
Kitsuru chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Excuse me, I need to fall off my chair cackling now. Great fic!
Pruhana chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
*giggle* do you have a sequel? (can't keep it in anymore..*burst out laughing*)
manga chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
*chuckles* A cute and interesting way to look at it.
Diary chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
This was cute, and Toutousai seemed very in-character.
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Perfect!
Yasha147 chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
lol, i loved Inupapa in this one. So cute. He's just like Inu. haha get ready to scream you poor boy, evil Totosai.
Inudaughter chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
I love the sympathetic and reverent treatment of totosai here
ManonLeChat chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Oh, very sweet, original, and funny! Lovely character building with Inu-papa. Very nice fic.
Empatheia chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Awesome! I love your version of 'Taisho, he's adorable, very unusual! Usually he's a bloodthirsty coldhearted bastard with a soft spot, like mine... refreshing to see another perspective on him. Wonderful job!
jarjayes chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
I really loved the ending. I admit I was smiling too.

Anyway, the fic is adorable. I tried picturing an amalgam of Sesshoumaru and InuYasha where the father is concerned. But this is really adorable and very sweet. I liked it!

Since I belong to some fanfiction communities over at LJ, I'm going to pimp your fic for you. If you notice alot of reviews within a few days it's because of that. I think there are others that will be delighted as I am right now.
Sage SK chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Oh, this is just hysterical. I just loved your take on the characters. Kanomaru/Inu-papa was great with the witty lines, and poor Toutousai... I can just imagine all the headaches. XD

And, yes, the last line killed me.
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
*falls over, wheezing with laughter at that last line* Oh, dear. I'm sure *that* will go over interestingly. I almost wish you'd covered that part, but it works so perfectly just ending it there. This story was just wonderful. I love the overall tone and the dialogue, and I love your take on the characters.
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
HA! Oh, that's awesome. That last line was perfect!
sueb262 chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
This is wonderful! Eccentric, unpredictable, solid characters, and fey dialogue-thanks!
Saemi chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Oh this is great! I love it!