Reviews for Locked Doors
Koiame chapter 10 . 8/11/2014
Excellent story! Thank you for sharing it! :)
crtic chapter 10 . 2/22/2008
interesting start and plot. However, the developmenet of said plot leaves a lot to be desired. Pacing was too fast and abrupt and thus, anitclamactic in the end. One recommendation is to expand more on the storyline. Leave clues, evidences and whatnots for readers to slowly find themseleves or reveal thesemleves in the story and not suddenly being realized one day after another. Adding some more action in between revelation or expanding on the two character's conflict in between, for example, will add to the story's value. Overall, though, I would rate is as 5/10 for an interesting plot and good grammar.
Quistis Trepe05 chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
We are just in chapter 2 and Duo is already in hot water, or so to speak. He is a suspect and I bet that'd come to bite him in the rear later on. I can't wait to find out just what happened between the two to make them so hostile towards each other. Just what did Hero say to him?

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I like the story so far. I can't wait to read the rest.

Quisty05
MikosWish chapter 10 . 7/11/2007
Poor kitty I feel bad that her fingers got cut off. That would hurt. Cant really think of how bad since it never happened to me. There arent very many people that could go through such an ordeal and still smile right afterwards. lol Ember and Kitty really did have it all planned out. They were going to try and hook Heero and Duo up. lol I can picture Heero and Duo with a kid. Its a funny image. Poor Heero would have two Duo's around. lol. Hope to read another good story from you. Keep up the great work. Ja ne
Alora Sky chapter 10 . 6/23/2007
Thank you! That was a wonderful story!
Nikkler chapter 10 . 6/22/2007
What a great ending! I loved every minute of this fic. Great job. Can't wait to see the next story. Huggles

NIkkler
Uruwashii Inochi chapter 10 . 6/22/2007
OMG! This is my fav fic of all time. I was wondering if it had been abandoned! :( Sorry that it's all over, but it was still awesome.
snowdragonct chapter 10 . 6/22/2007
Oh yeah! Finally the much-awaited final chapter! I loved this story right along, and of course the ending did NOT disappoint. I LOVE happy endings! Who doesn't? And this was classic. Thanks for not abandoning the story...nothing's worse than getting almost to the end and having an author lose interest. You're a treasure! Worth the wait.
Red Phoniex chapter 10 . 6/22/2007
really sweet and a lovely ending but i can't see how poor Duo hasn't bleed to death since you seem to have forgotten about his shoulder. Poor thing ;)
snowdragonct chapter 9 . 6/5/2007
Ah, have you forgotten this fic? Still waiting for an update, and wanting to see how it ends up! Does Kitty survive? Does Duo? C'mon, throw us a bone out here, please? Pretty please. With sugar on top. And whipped cream. A cherry if you want. Name a price already! But finish the story!
Rann Kado chapter 9 . 2/23/2007
Rock on! I'm a frickin psycho! hehehe... isn't it great to be the muse to such a great writer? hehehehe! *place evil cackle here* this is the first comment i have ever made here... cool! _ WRITE MORE! *EVIL STARE!* i will hurass you via phone too.
MikosWish chapter 9 . 2/15/2007
Well this has gotten really interesting. Keep up the great work. I look forward to the next chapter. I cant wait to find out what happens next. Ja ne
LoVe23 chapter 9 . 2/9/2007
wow...i just read this and it's such a good story...I look forward to reading more!
snowdragon chapter 9 . 2/9/2007
Yay! An update! Yes! And now we know who the psycho is...and why he wants Duo dead. But we've yet to know if Kitty is still okay, and can be saved, and if Duo will admit he does still love Heero, and if Heero can ever get a kiss out of Duo...so much still to cover. Hope the next update is soon, cuz you do a great job of portraying characters and making the plot interesting and twisted enough to keep us guessing. Nice work.
Uruwashi Inochii chapter 9 . 2/9/2007
AH! Such a great chapter. I was wondering when another update would come out! I'm so excited. I can't wait for the next one!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »