Reviews for Habits
SamD chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
More? Please? :)
sweetart28 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Such a great story. Simplistic and lovely

Great work!
sharp2799 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Oh, I liked this!
sandstar08 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
i love how he compares his relationship with stacy to ... This. very descriptive, i've never heard it like that before...
KellyD chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I feel weird reviewing stories a year and a half after they were posted, but well... I wanna know the West Wing reference. :P And nobody else who reviewed got it.
strawberrymoon2010 chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
I like your premise that Wilson is exposing House to Cameron bit by bit. Almost like giving him something to become addicted to - House is nothing if not an addictive personality! Very nice story.
Merlynnod chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Lovely, well written and a joy to read. :)
v-volatile chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
this bit: “No, she’s actually a man-eating nymphomaniac. She just wanted me for my body.” He pouts and makes his eyes big and puppy-ish. “I feel so used.”

WAS INCREDIBLY ACCURATE DIALOGUE.

mad props for this story. please add more! so believable, so subtle, so nice! there must be another chapter.
Alexis Machine chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
I didn't catch the West Wing reference, but I did love the vague sense of disconnect through the whole story. I think you write House very, very well, as I may have said before. Good job, darling.
cccahill18 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
You did a really nice job with this . . . kept the characters in character, and it seemed totally realistic. Kudos!

-Hannah
Will Not Reveal chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
I enjoyed this story, I found it to be more realilistic than a lot of other House/Cameron stories. This one actually could happen. I wanted to ask if you are going to turn this story into a series or if it's a oneshot.

Thanks
mishy-mo chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
wow that was soo cool the character were down to a T!

and sorry but i don't watch the west wing lol

but wonderful! sheer brilliance!
melissa chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
I liked this a lot. A sequel would be even better!
Nyah chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Hmm I liked this. i didn't expect to but I did. I like all the musing on habits, seemed fitting. I like that everything's kind of unresolved. Nice job.
WistfulWriter chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
I've watched West Wing since the beginning but I haven't seen anything from the newest season so I'll use that as an excuse for not picking up on it (although if you'd email me the "answer" I'd be appreciative).

Anyways, on to the review. In a word- good. To elaborate on that, you did something that few Cameron-House fanfiction pieces tend to be able to do, keep everyone in character... mostly. Yes, it's out of character for Cameron to show up at House's door, even with an excuse she'd be more hesistent, but this isn't the actual TV show so you [as a writer] don't have time to have a slow build up. Another good point about this piece (which goes along strongly with keeping everyone in character), there was nothing overly improbable about the lead-in/prologue situation to get Cameron with House. No deus ex machina if you will. That's much more realistic then the ever popular, one or both of them gets really drunk at some such party and blah blah blah we can make up the rest from there. This was real, probably because you held back from having Cameron turn from a timid young doctor to a wild sex-fiend (which would obviously contradict the character).

Now for what could use some improvement. Although there was less sarcasm and humor in this piece than the average House work, that worked. That's because a lot of this took place in House's head, so there would be less sarcasm and humor there. So, I'm not going to complain about that. I would say that I expect more dialogue between House and Cameron, but perhaps you were going for a larger macroscopic view, so that too can be forgiven. If you thinking that I'm building to something, I'm not. I really liked this. The only thing I really missed was seeing the Cameron-House interaction at work evolve as the weeks went on. Besides that, it all worked.