Reviews for Dear Harry
Zela3 chapter 35 . 7/19
Interesting. Personally I would love to see the sequel if you ever write it (though since it has been a while I won't be surprised if you decided not to write one at all). I kept wanting to know what went through Harry's mind as he read these letters though, but I did like how you wrote Draco's view on everything from the books and I could only think that if he'd sent some of them then so many assumptions and fights would have never happened and the story would have changed drastically...anyway I liked this story and if you ever get inspired to write a sequel I will gladly read it.
werwolf-yasya chapter 35 . 1/27
I love this sweetie fanfiic.
Guest chapter 35 . 7/28/2015
Oh please tell me there will be a sequel soon!
Shadow Lestrange Potter chapter 35 . 3/27/2015
OMG! I cried through all the story. It was so sad and sweet and I just can’t tell you how I’m feeling right now. It really deserves a sequel, but I guess you won’t write it, won’t you?

Anyway, congratulations for your incredible job. It really was an amazing fic and I loved it from the beginning. It goes directly to my favorites.
Thank you so much for sharing it with us. ;)
Kisses.

P.S. I’m sorry if there are mistakes in my review, English isn’t my native language.
Guest chapter 35 . 9/28/2014
This is seriously amazing! \(0_0)/ It really did seem that these letters were being written by Draco at all different ages, as the way he matures from insulting Harry's friends and how emotional and realistic it is. I binge read this, and even though it is now midnight and I must get up at 5 for school, I regret nothing!
Severussnapeismybff chapter 35 . 7/13/2014
ehhhh oh my god the ending oh my god. i'm crying. but i want to know harrys thoughts and how HE fell in love. idk. amazing my friend
Sumi Anzu chapter 35 . 3/14/2014
My heart felt warm knowing pooor angst tortured draco will have chance at happiness with Harry.

Well done.

Going to your page to look for a sequel (if u have one)
Sumi Anzu chapter 31 . 3/14/2014
Poor draco! I been waiting on letter address to incident when he and harry want a wand fight in bathroom.

Feeling of Numbiness in mind is painful to admit-
Sumi Anzu chapter 28 . 3/14/2014
"I don't want to think about that. I don't want to even admit to crying, but it's - it's just so hard. I want to die, at times. I feel so alone, and no one can help me, and there's no way out, and I'm trapped, and I'm so tired, and... and I want you to help me, but I know you can't. And that makes it harder."

God, u got the angst right! My eyes are blurry with tears-
TNM-Writer chapter 35 . 10/15/2013
OH MY GOD, I got so used to reading "Dear Harry" and then you pop out with this and I have to reread it like five times, and then I start FREAKING OUT, because I'm a Drarry fangirl, and you have made all my fangirl dreams come true, and there had BETTER be a sequel or I'll die!
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
This was very cute; will be rec'ing it on my Drarry page. :)
jaysong123 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Awhh. So sweet :)
Charlie Raey chapter 35 . 9/11/2012
oh my good god. i love it! YOU MUST DO A SEQUEL!
ShadeWarrior chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
THIS STORY WAS BEAUTIFUL i wish you would write a sequel to it but thank you for writing! -
paramoreeloverr chapter 35 . 2/26/2012
I know this is like 6 years old.. but you should consider a sequel.. I really liked this! It was fantastic!