Reviews for Past the Point
lapaxlove chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Wow, that was an interesting take, I liked it a lot, the interaction between the two was great, I wish it was more than a one shot cuz I really wanna see what happens!
Asdfgh12345 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Lovely little story. I never had any special liking for this pairing, but your characterizations and the mood you create and so on work really well for me.

Thanks for writing.
Anjiru Hyure chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Hehehe! The last comment (or two) at the end was rather funny. :P Zack is indeed in lots of trouble.
zexydemyx66 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Awwwwww. Please write more.
compa16 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Please cont this it's amazing
Jhin chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I actually like this one better than Wedding Bell Blues. Probably because when it comes to this couple, I usually picture a scenario in a more canon setting from the game. I loved Zack's playful humor, and in here it's even more fitting with 15 year-old Tifa and not-a-boy-but-not-exactly-a-man Zack. You managed to get the age gap right (he was about 18-19).

I like how despite all the playfulness that I wasn't choking on too much fluff. Tifa is so adorable (and tempting) in Zack's eyes, yet she isn't the perfect little angel and doesn't go out of her way to be cute all the time. Zack can get preoccupied with his pervert side too much, but that's his adorable side. Moreover, he's also genuine in caring for Tifa and admires her qualities that go beyond her buds and curves :x :p

Even if they won't ever be canon, this makes it easy to picture that they would've been very good friends at least. Sticking tongues out at each other to break the ice is a good start no matter how you think about it. Romantic or not.

You probably won't read any of this, but I have to review every excellent fic I come across anyway.
fangirlgeek chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I love it :3
Fox-Sin chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
love it
Cloti22 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
hehe such a awesome ending. ] adorable fic.
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
One of the few Zack/Tifa fics out there, and a good one at that. I kept giggling throughout this whole thing when Zack was reminding himself about Tifa's age. She's fifteen, dammit! Fifteen!

Haha, and then the end was just perfect. *Sixteen*. He was in so much trouble. :D Hell yes he is! Zack's self-restraint is actually quite admirable here. I'm amazed that he's been holding off as long as he has.

And I'm quite impressed with you yourself. Your style is new to me. I've read some things with some of the elements that you include, but that are *quite* like yours. It's very original and creative, and I think I'm going to need to go read more of your stuff, definitely. Especially if there's more Zack/Tifa funnies floating around. ;)
Night's Fang chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
-Sixteen.

He was in so much trouble.-

*snickers*

Made me laugh out loud. Really loved it
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Hah, love it...your characterizations of both are good and Zack's stream-of-conscious is great for a grin.
tifaxfinalxheaven chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
I loved it! It was so cute. :D

And the ending was freaking hilarious; 'Sixteen.' XDD
AdequateNerd chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Zack is offically my new favourite pervert... Goodbye Kakashi...

This was amazing to read. Your writing style is beautiful And I love how much detail yoou put into every bit of the story
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
fight that attraction zack!