Reviews for Come Fly The Shego Skies
scifijoe chapter 1 . 3/8
hi, I have a page over at Deviant Art. It is under scifijoe. I have a picture of the Kiminatior Mk1 concept model and soon to be the 1/72 scale one. enjoy.
scifijoe chapter 5 . 1/26
No matter how many times I read this story (all of them), I enjoy all the more.
ScifiJoe chapter 5 . 1/12
All right. I will be doing a model of the Kimminator 1. I will say no more until i have something built.
Fleightfire chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
Well looks like motor ed was no match for them
Twisteddarkness225 chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
Oh wow. I actually could feel my heart racing during the last chapter of this story. Heck of a nail-biter you made here.
Quinntana2 chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
Shego is badass. Nice story, of course because all of your stories are wonderful
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I love the way you write Kigo so much. Your stories are awesome.
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
your stories are awesome so far, but have you watched "Space Cowboys"? it has to do with what kim had with the simulator and how she managed to land it with a lightning strike (and with the "Flying Brick" [which would be a space shuttle and what anything is out there in space and what the plane could be]).
jquackers chapter 5 . 6/12/2010
- Yeah, I'm really grateful Motor Ed's "upgrades" aren't exactly upgrades in terms of weaponry or speed..

I really like the end. I must agree, though.. Thinking about taking care of two kids with plasma bolts as a power.. Yeah, dangerous.
jquackers chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
-facepalm- Motor Ed sure has a lot of USEFUL ideas for upgrades. -sarcasm alert- But at least it does buy Kim, Shego, and them more time.
jquackers chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
I love how that technician didn't question Shego when she told him her computer crashed his. It amuses me that it's such a casual thing.. It makes me wonder how many times this has happened in the past (if at all..).

Shego's so considerate.. but she's taking so much of the burden herself. Kim deserves to know, but I can't say I wouldn't do the same thing, just to keep her safe.

LOL. Nice way to break the serious atmosphere (at the end).
jquackers chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
LOL. Er.. Fuzzy die. Okay? I'm hoping there are more "improvements" Motor Ed has in hand. Otherwise, despite the ASS Fighter already being a tough opponent, it would be a lot less interesting. I mean, Motor Ed is a (self-proclaimed?) genius in mechanics, so he has GOT to have bigger plans for that high-tech plane.
jquackers chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Interesting. Something feels different, but I don't know what. Maybe it's because of the entrance of the Kimminator. Dunno.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 5 . 4/11/2010