Reviews for Say hello
AsunaYuki88 chapter 17 . 1/21
ADevlinGraceFan chapter 15 . 10/9/2013
haruka and setsuna's tandem is epic!..Love them..
Guest chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
God your grammar is so fucking horrible! Have you ever heard if proof reading? Or are you just that illiterate to the English language?!
Aceina chapter 17 . 8/20/2008
good fic but i felt sry for tuxedo mask i mean he was set up with allt eh evil thigns so he didnt deserv to suffer in the end i mean u could have given him some other girl or something
james chapter 17 . 12/10/2007
I love your story it was great. Keep up the great work. You are a great author.
Bad Girl762 chapter 17 . 7/20/2007
good i couldn't stop reading it! it was very good .
PurityTears chapter 17 . 7/13/2007
I love your story its so funny. I mean Setsuna and Minako wh'd ever thought that? I can't but help but laugh at Mamoru at the end. I ove the part where Makoto and Haruka Punch him out, too funny. I laughed for five minutes straight! LOL. Well great story I hope you have more!
ShalimarMars chapter 17 . 7/9/2007
love it! i think its very funny how you had Haruka and Makoto play dress up with Mamoru! wish there were more stories out there like this one!
In-betweens chapter 17 . 5/26/2007
That was a great ending. Now we don't know what happens in the future but no one can really know for sure. It was a great ending. Everyone was happy, well except for Mamoru but that's okay because everyone ELSE is happy. (smile) I loved this stories. Its one of my new favorites. Thanks for writing it.
In-betweens chapter 16 . 5/26/2007
Well that sure was a kicker. It just jumps to this conversation with Serenity and Chibi-Usa. It was a heart breaking conversation but one I hope Serenity listens to. Loved how Rei could transform and no one else can. I can only begin to imagine it works with her being so totally in love with Usagi that she just HAD to transform to protect her. lol. Anyway great chapter.
In-betweens chapter 15 . 5/26/2007
Damn it! This is just so frustrating. People are finally finding each other but those groups aren't finding each other. And now there's someone trying to kill Usagi. And unfortinatly they found Mamoru. (sigh) Ah well knew someone was going to find him. Oh and just for the record I love Haruka!
In-betweens chapter 13 . 5/26/2007
Damn it this can not be happening. I mean...they were doing so well and now this? I admit I am concerned for Mamoru, the real one but I'm more concerned for Usagi. How is she going to pick between Rei and Mamoru? Can she actually pick between the two and if she can which one will she pick. Look at this I'm going on and on about this and they might all die because of this new threat. lol. I'm worried about that but I know they'll find a way to defeat him. They have to.
In-betweens chapter 12 . 5/26/2007
What kind of fight? Are they actually setting them up for some battle? I hope not. It seems everything is really, and truly working in their favor. I hope it stays that way.
In-betweens chapter 11 . 5/26/2007
Seems things are slowly starting to work out in favor of the new couple. I hope that Rei can handle Mamoru.
In-betweens chapter 7 . 5/26/2007
Mamoru is really the stupidest man alive. He just threatend the princess that nine sailor senshi will die for. I mean is he mental? He just signed his own death certificate with that threat. No way are the girls going to let him get away with that. There's no way. And I can't wait to read how they deal with him.