Reviews for Three did Burn
Carrie chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Wow. That was very well written. I don't usually like the rhyming poems, but it all fit in well without becoming cheesy.
Meow chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
wow that was pretty...
Sweet Tooth 17 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
I understand your poem... I love it! So they talk to each other and listen each others' lives... It touch my feelings so well...
SilverSiana chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
I thoroughly enjoyed reading that! I'm studying poetic language for university and you have no idea who enjoyable it was for to read, picking out the characters from the game. Even those who had never played the game could easily have deduced the history of these characters and enjoyed the artistic conventions used therein as I did.

Well done!
Elendraug chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
This is truly fantastic writing. I love the flow of it, and the rhyme scheme, and everything. :3 Plus, these three are great characters that completely deserve such a great tribute.
Shorttail chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Dragged along into the maze, aroused by mystique, and dominated by lack of perception. You can tell me who they are, for I am not cartain, you can lie, you can drag me further, and you can say nothing at all. Regardless of what you do and do not, I am in awe.

I do not compliment often. Feel special.
Connoisseur of Tea chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I can't believe this didn't get 340983948 reviews. Instead, it got like...6?

Which is a pity, since this was well written. I really loved this so much...

I wish I could describe to you how much I loved it, but erk, I stink at doing such a thing. Anyway, I'm adding it onto my favorites! D
Nothing King chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Nice. This was one of the best silent hill poems i've read. Keep it up. I burn for more. heh heh. Peace!
fatal frame fanatic chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Wow, that was really good. I like Alessa's. Again great job
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Wow... I was expecting this to suck, but I'm very impressed! You have done a great job, and have a real gift with words. Simple yet powerfull. It was well worth the read.

Wonderful poem, thanks!
Master Crocuta chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Tell me - WHY DOES THIS PIECE ONLY HAVE 2 REVIEWS, OTHER THAN MINE? It's a fantastic work, really, describing all of the characters very much in a flow of rhyme.

I actually had to stop and think about the things they were saying at times, and it did make sense. Brilliant - the only thing I have to say is that Jasper should be stuttering, as he has a tendency to do so. It would not ruin the rhyme's flow, only further the character development of Jasper.

Altogether, something I am putting on my favorite's list.
MasterCylinderX chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
It was good all away through. Good Job.
Aperture Lurker chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I really like this poem. Not fond of Jasper, but it was really well done. The rhyming was fun to read aloud and it wasn't just random barble. The timming kept changing, but I could have been reading it wrong. None-the-less it's still good.