Reviews for Candy Floss Pink
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Not bad at all! You write some very nice dialog, mainly. Very fitting for the characters, which is something I feel a lot of Antova writers have a hard time with. :)

"Nova knew Sparx was afraid of water, she knew Chiro hated clowns; she knew Gibson liked popcorn and she knew Otto liked popcorn and candyfloss together.

But what did Antauri like?"

It seemed like you lost your footing a bit here; you started on fears and suddenly shifted to likes and went with that for the rest of the story. It doesn't feel consistent. ;
save the spoons chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Aww! that was awsome! :3 really cute, M.M. And i like how nova was all freakin' out when she started rambling! Awsome story, keep it up!
Sulfur Dusk chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I LOVE ANTOVA! It's my most favorite pairing. I've written much on this pairing myself, if you'd ever seen my stories for that matter. Anyway, this was excellent, and I didn't notice that you used the word 'eyes' too much, it was insainly cute, adorable, well-plotted, and one more thing...YOU SHOULD TOTALLY WRITE MORE! THIS WAS SO ABSOLUTELY GREAT THAT YOU SHOULD CONTINUE WRITING ABOUT THIS PAIRING! I also have a question...

Is this a pairing you actually like?
CJzilla chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Hola Mouse-Mouse.

I've always enjoyed "Candy Floss Pink". It's been on my favorite list since before I was a member of Fanfiction Land. This review is a little late, but I do believe it is well deserved Mouse-Mouse. I look forward to more of your writings because you rock hard. Sayonara.

CJzilla.
Foxyperv chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
hee hee I dunno why but I love antova pairing and this was cute
Kittyfan12 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
I liked that

I'm a Sprx/Nova/Antauri shipper so I loved this a lot

This is so going into my Fave Stories list

-kira
Princess Caroline chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
this was cute. i like this a lot. Keep up the good work!
Blackrose342 chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Oh how sweet!You know what would be better?If you did a story about Nova and Antauri when Antauri sacrificed himself to the Dark One Worm.I just LOVE Nova/Antauri pairings.I wish they were a couple in the I hope you do this story for DO THIS FOR ME!(gives BIG puppy dog eyes and gives sad puppy face)
Neko-Meeca chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Ya should totally type a sequel! I luv the pairing Nova/Antauri! Don't worry Nova/Sparx-Fans I like that pairing, too! So please write a sequel!
Moonlit Sea chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
cool story

Moonlit Sea
x-Ray-Ray-x chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Me: Cute! Really cute.

Sasha: You have to do another!

Me: I fould that as a very touching story

Sasha: Yeah, me to!

Me: write soon
Tentacle Raptor chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Aww! I thought this was so cute!
LegendBecomesMyth chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
I loved this story, the best Antauri/Nova story I've read so far. Plz write a sequal! plz plz plz!
4Evermonkeyfan chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Great story! Nova probaly would be shocked to know it's her Antauri likes! Write more soon!
Lee Savage chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Excellent job! This is by far the best Antauri/Nova one-shot I have seen. Although I believe this has already been said, I think you should make a sequel. Keep up the good work.