Reviews for Return of Shounen Bat
The Famous Son chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
cool,nice idea
RamanNoodles chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Wow that was good! It has been a longg time since i've read any anime fan fics, and this was awesome. I wish Paranoia Agent was back on Cartoon Network/Adult Swim again. I liked the ending because it was freaky annd got me really hooked!

Keep up the good work!
Terryllennium chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
With the exception of a few grammatical errors (mostly the double use of the same words within tow sentences of one another - which makes everything sound bunched up to me), this was a nicely written piece of fanfiction with an interesting hook. I'd love to read more from you and don't let the lack of reviews discourage you! There are plenty of great stories in this category that deserve a lot more reviews than they get (stories by Booster, Starlight's Delight, SnuffSnuff mainly...as for me, I'm pretty happy with the twenty-one reviews that I have...if I need anymore, I'll just go and post on FP!), and you are no exception to that. So keep your chin up and don't let any of this get you down. From what I've read, I think you are a potentially excellent writer! So, DON'T GIVE UP! Well, I hope that my little inspirational speech helped! Because, I really want to see this continue!

See you next review!