Reviews for Know Your Stars Super Robot Style
Moka Raiden chapter 12 . 4/8/2009
Wow that was funny! mabe i could make a story similar to that it would be funny but i already have my 3 SRMTHFG storys to write...lol please read my SRMTHFG stories!
Denalien chapter 12 . 11/23/2008
hehehe what a stupid-evil-prankmaster you are...i like your stile! (I meant the stupid in a good way,(yeah in Hungary,we DO have 3 meanings to the "stupid" word))
Soul of Antauri chapter 4 . 10/17/2008
The second song you were singing was called 'Numb' by Lincon Park. Oh, it was 'lost under the surface'. Great job!
Soul of Antauri chapter 12 . 8/5/2008
I heard you were doing Valeena next. I have some lines to offer(if you want them)

Valeena...loves Mandarin

Valeena...is in love with Antauri

Those are just some ideas, din't use them, if you don't want them.
eightmonkey chapter 12 . 5/17/2008
Ok, this is to funny to stop at chapter 12. How bout making a final chapter where everyone finds Sam and freaks her out by turning the tables on her.
suzyq85 chapter 6 . 2/13/2008
wow,Antauri's good at this! ! Gibson's afraid of himself!
My.Bloody.Tears chapter 10 . 1/27/2008
okay...wierd and funny. but cool. i think jinmay could have been a little longer. but very cool!
Storm Arashi chapter 12 . 8/19/2007
DO THINGY!

my ocs: ?

me: what hes adorible and i want to see chiros reaction if he sees thingy again.
DarkFlameOfTheMonkey chapter 12 . 1/17/2007
Wow! That was awesome! Super Quasier... Oi. I'm never gonna look at him the same. Mega CREEPY. Chick Flicks, Power Rangers and underwear. Put in the Sun Riders and you got a hell of a lotta laughin! O, Valina's next! Score! After her can you do Sakko? Please? But he's got enough to be embarrassed of already... Anyway you're on a roll so don't stop now!
Dead or alive chapter 12 . 1/12/2007
Eoin (which is actually pronounced 'Owen') Colfer! I adore Artemis Fowl! He rocks with staggering genius! Butler rules! Juliet and Holly just plain kick ass! Wow, this is the first time I screamed like a fan on steroids. I can't belive Commander Julius 'Beet'Root is dead.*sniff* It took me ages to get over that. WHEREVER YOU ARE OPAL KOBOI I WILL HUNT YOU DOWM AND HURT YOU! BADLY!

I just finished Lost Colony and an Artemis Fowl fan in my class is dying of . Although I think the ending was over the top. Was it really necessary to make them skip three years? Butler with hair? His parents know about the People? The frikking TWINS? The Minerva addition was nice, but I hate the ending.

The Sun Riders chappie was too funy. I will never look at Super Quasier the same again.*shudders* Creepy. Plain WEIRD!
ChiroChosenOne chapter 4 . 1/12/2007
Numb by Linkin Park! I love that song! If Chiro was SK's son it'd go great with him. Dunno what the first song was...
Hiezen chapter 12 . 1/9/2007
hahaha...update i'm so anxious to see the next chappie
BlackLily13 chapter 12 . 11/1/2006
ROTFLMAO! Awesomely funny! Even though I don't know any of the "stars", it was still funny... especially that bit about Johnny liking Kari and that Davis had to be held back by Ken and Yolie. Nice use of Digimon! Well, BL13 out!
shadow1alphalite chapter 12 . 10/31/2006
EOIN COLFER, COME BACK!

Gadget: And I'm assuming the fuzzy thing with antennas was me, right? :) Cool; I'm in a fanfic. *runs after Shadow* Shadow, chill already! It's just Johnny Sunspot! Shado-...! *voice dies away with distance*

*silence, Arlin walks in*

Arlin: Hello. Since Gadget and Shadow have deserted this review, I'll finish it. *picks up note written in Shadow's handwriting* (Ahem...) "This chapter was awesome! I read it and darn near laughed out loud...which would be kinda weird since there are people everywhere, not to mention a teacher. Aurora Six's torture was my particular favorite. GO NOVA!" *aside* Yeah, go Mom. *continues reading* "Well written, funny. Some characters I don't know, but that's due to my own stupidity. Thanx for noting the alphalites as my trademark; much appreciated. Good chapter. Keep it up." *turns piece of paper over* "P.S.: SUPER QUASIER WATCHES CHICK FLICKS? EW!"
shadow1alphalite chapter 11 . 10/31/2006
Clever, clever...my favorite chapter is still Antauri's, but this one was good too.

Gadget: *from TV satellite communication* Oh wow.

HOW THE HECK DID YOU GET HERE? I thought you were...

Gadget: Gone? Don't you love technology?

ACK! *runs away*

Gadget: Anyway...the insults were good. Interesting how you tied Nova into that one; that seems to be a favorite subject. I wonder why Sprx didn't react like he did with all the others. Hmm...well done, bravo, and all that.