Reviews for The Journey Begins
flowfulfish chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Please tell me there is a part coming up where Aang goes avatar state and severly destroys things? because this was almost painful to read :
Avi chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
Well that left me hanging xD The way they are starting to develop more and more is interesting, its nice. It makes me really eager to finish reading a chapter and get starting to read a different chapter :)
Avi chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This Chapter is really nice, I dont really come across nice Kataang Fanfics.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/27/2012
lols I love the kataang stuff you put in there
Viv chapter 20 . 7/15/2011
ooooh I dont like the SUPER fluff but this was Adoringly PERFECT you didnt overdo it or underdo it is Wonderful!

I could read these all night

:) good job and keep writing
Viv chapter 17 . 7/15/2011
I completely Agree with you on the whole Toph and Aang thing Alot of people say its "cute" but its not! :) lolz

good story love it when he says "Go kiss the guy youve been wanting to kiss now" and she kisses him sooo sweet! keep writing!
Viv chapter 15 . 7/15/2011
this is sooo awesome at first i was like huh?

And now im like AWESOME!

you have an awesome creative mind!

Viv chapter 8 . 7/15/2011
soooooooosweet love it!
Viv chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
this is sooo sweet

darn sokka for ruining but this is one of the best Avatar/Kataang Fanfics

I personally have ever read and ive read alot of them

keep writing!
Tophisawesome chapter 17 . 4/22/2011
I can't be bothered to write reveiws. I just want to continue with this awesome story!
Kataang36 chapter 18 . 10/28/2010
that is one good chapter! sorry for not using any capitals, i'm on a vacation in england and i can't find the capital button. any way u r such a good story writer! please give me a hint if katara lives and doesn't get burned.

kattang36
SpiderAndPhantom chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
loveee ittt its better thn anythin ive read on here n ive read the 2nd book and that was the best hope u can write more i love themmm
Child of the Gypsies chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Um... not to sound mean or anything, but please tell me Katara grows a spine later? Even a shocked Katara would have fought back, and even if she was out of her element, she would still hold her head up proud. Other than that, this is pretty okay.
KinkyPerfection chapter 19 . 7/15/2010
I wish I had an editor. D:

I always have to edit my own stories. (I always do a bad job lol)
KinkyPerfection chapter 18 . 7/15/2010
ARGH! This is frustrating! Katara is in trouble and Aang isn't gonna be able to find her if she's a flippin' DRAGON. Joy.