Reviews for A New Begining
NinMcN chapter 15 . 11/9/2006
Epilogue! WHEN! Sequal? WHEN!
ShinuKyou chapter 15 . 10/25/2006
wow i just read all 15 chapters and well, to describe this in one word, amazing, though im not into yaoi its good
ShinuKyou chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
grr... kills all 7 homuncilli minus wrath for a reason known by the 1rst movie
greymoon chapter 15 . 8/28/2006
*obsession* is the only way I can even begin to describe this
Roy-Fan-33 chapter 15 . 7/22/2006
*shock*

-Kay
Edward's Josie Black chapter 15 . 7/19/2006
Oh. My. God.

*shivers* I love you. That was...wow... I love how it's so creepy. Wonderful. I don't want it to be over... *whines*

Wonder what's next? New chapter soon, I hope. *perches on edge of seat*
XToxic-ShockX chapter 15 . 7/17/2006
This is one of the most awesome stories I have ever read.
me chapter 5 . 7/17/2006
know what is funny is that his new name is Deceit and the funny thing is he is being deceited i find that fuuny.
ash892 chapter 14 . 7/12/2006
like it so far. what really happen between ed and roy? did roy did something bad to him? can't wait for chapter 15.

ash892
miyu chapter 14 . 6/2/2006
ok i have an idea that might help you. it is along the lines of having the couple be ed/win because i love that couple. ok so i was thinking maybe they could send "deceit" out to do some jobs and as a surprise for ed al brings winry back with him, they see ed somewhere and they try to follow him they run into him he takes off again. Winry follows him on her own back to where the sins live and ed finds out that they all had left for about a week. winry decides to follow him inside to try and see what is wrong and she ends up having a "cat and mouse chase" with ed. that's all i got but i hope you will use it!
XToxic-ShockX chapter 14 . 5/31/2006
Please have the next chapter up soon. I really want to find out when happens next.

This story is going on my favs list.
Edward's Josie Black chapter 14 . 5/30/2006
E! *shivers* Not exactly bad shivers, either. It's creepy in an irresistably good way. I'm addicted. You might want to check for typos and such, though. Early chapters are fine, but this one seems a bit rushed. Still rocks.
Edward's Josie Black chapter 13 . 5/30/2006
*gotta mark or I'll forget what chappie I was on* I heart.
NinMcN chapter 14 . 5/30/2006
Is it...B? Is that the title? (End stupidity) It's just that it appears everywhere. And, I must say. Maybe it's because I just watched House MD, or that chapter left a gaping hole in my heart...ow.
Me And My God Complex chapter 14 . 5/29/2006