Reviews for A Success, of Sorts
Sofia chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Great story, i love your way of writing. :)
Espied7 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
The philosophies in this one-shot are wonderful. The idea of the vow stopping him from dying is intriguing, as is the concept on loving and killing. I especially enjoyed the characters, however. Fantastic story.
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Very interesting story, very well written :-)
AliBelly chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Although darkly themed, the witty humour makes it quite funny
dizzynetbookgirl chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I loved this! The pacing, the writing style, the black comedy undertone, the cryptic Snape. Perfect.
Lielac chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
why was i giggling

WHY WAS I GIGGLING...?

(from ffrants, this story is awesome and funny-even-though-it-prolly-shouldn't-be and awesome and awesome and why did i keep giggling at it...?)
Penguin-chama chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I quite liked this fic, and I especially love the dialogue. It was really well written, and you've managed to make humour in something so serious all the while not making light of the severity of suicide. You've done a really good job with this. :]

Penguin-chama
Aspermoth chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Hello! I came here from your post on FFRants and I just wanted to tell you that I think this is an amazing story. Yes, it has some dark comedy, but for the most part, I feel it has far more heart and soul and that it doesn't belittle suicide at all. Wonderful work.
TillyMe chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
That was very good:)
originalsecret chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Hi,

I found this story a few months ago, but forgot to tell you how much I love this story and your style.

I like how it was Hermione who was sort of 'tapped in' to go to Snape whenever he tried to kill himself.

I'd also like to make a point: I do not believe suicide is always a selfish act. Indeed, often it isn't. I've been there, on that brink of committing suicide. I didn't, and I'm glad I didn't now, years later. But unless somebody has been there, I don't think they're earned the right to call suicide cowardly. It isn't always.

And I don't think you made suicide a joke, if you were wondering. I think it's a beautifully written story.

OS
Lady Abbess chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I'm so enthralled - I'm not sure that it is the proper word to use, though - and the story is so well-written. Lovely.
silvewolf chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
i dont know why but i really enjoyed this story, quite enjoyable
PosthumousPoetess chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
What I admire about the story is this: It deals with suicide, a patently depressing topic, and is not in the least a depressing story. Usually fics dealing with suicide are either oppressive or irreverent in the extreme. Yours is witty, original, and chock full of wry humour. Kudos.
NS chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Still love this. Nicely done.
troesnaja chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Hello, I have been a harry potter fan for years now, or mostly severus snape and other dark but not entirely dark characters. Likewise I have been a fan of hannibal and phantom of th eopera. I have been reading ss/hg fanfiction for years too, but it is difficult to find good fic... Sometime sI read severus/original characters but it is even more difficult to write fics of that nature that are good. I really l,iked this short story, your twisted dark humour, but still a sort off happy ending... Probbably not the best thing to read on christmas day thoguh. I hope you will write again and wish you happy christmas and a happy new year.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »