Reviews for A Success, of Sorts
catacataca chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I'm so enthralled - I'm not sure that it is the proper word to use, though - and the story is so well-written. Lovely.
silvewolf chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
i dont know why but i really enjoyed this story, quite enjoyable
PosthumousPoetess chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
What I admire about the story is this: It deals with suicide, a patently depressing topic, and is not in the least a depressing story. Usually fics dealing with suicide are either oppressive or irreverent in the extreme. Yours is witty, original, and chock full of wry humour. Kudos.
NS chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Still love this. Nicely done.
troesnaja chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Hello, I have been a harry potter fan for years now, or mostly severus snape and other dark but not entirely dark characters. Likewise I have been a fan of hannibal and phantom of th eopera. I have been reading ss/hg fanfiction for years too, but it is difficult to find good fic... Sometime sI read severus/original characters but it is even more difficult to write fics of that nature that are good. I really l,iked this short story, your twisted dark humour, but still a sort off happy ending... Probbably not the best thing to read on christmas day thoguh. I hope you will write again and wish you happy christmas and a happy new year.
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Brilliant. Bloody brilliant.

Death is an option while you live, than - it's destiny, the end of all.

Cowards commit suicides. It takes real courage to live.
Wolf Maid chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Whoa...really intriguing...loved everything from the idea to the characterization...splendid Hermione/Severus piece, thanks for writing!
Little Sev chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Oh I love this story, very beautifully written :)
Libretto chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Wonderfully different. This is a very good one-shot, and, I hardly need add, original. ;P Well done.
salzgurke chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Very original and intruguing little story. Bravo, I enjoyed it a lot.
Anon chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
After reading "NABOKOV" I just had to come read this. I knew it would be brilliant.

I hope book seven won't deter you from writing more Snape/Granger fics.

I love the morbidity of this fic. Call me crazy but I didn't find this to be disturbing at all, only slightly sad, slightly funny, and very interesting.
emily chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
okay... that was a little ...Diffrent.
RulerofDestiny chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
That was actually the most interesting oneshot I have ever read. Really, it's weird and well ya but interesting.
sunsethill chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
This was a thought-provoking and original story. The tone of it did not at all make suicide into a joke. You did a great job of keeping up the mystery of what was going on and the ending was a satisfying and angsty solution to the mystery.
Mother of Tears chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY !

No other words seem good enough.
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »