Reviews for A Success, of Sorts
Lrnd chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
i really liked it.
HallucinatingDreams chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
That was so pretty and creative. This is the second work of yours I've read, and already I'm starting to think you're one of those authors who will become a gigantic hit in a few months.
prittee1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Oh my god.

this has to be one of the best fanfics ive ever read, and i have read a lot.

thankyou so much for this.

permission to print it out so i can read it whenever i want?

prittee1
animerocksjapanrocks chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
this fic is really good keep up the good work Luv Renee
bananas chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
wow, i am still reeling after that. i'm actually surprised the story hasn't recieved more reviews. i love the style, and even though i think the whole "if i die i'm a free of dumbledores vow" thing is a little cheesy, i think that it was excellently written and i enjoyed the plot all the same. this was actually the first SS/HG that i have read and even though it is written in something i didn't expect, the story is still really impressive and i hope to read a lot more like this. oh, and i really did like the little one liners in there like 'a man is only worth his work'. really REALLY good stuff
Romulus chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Interesting one-shot. I liked it a lot!
Mel J1701 chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Beautifully written. I loved the whole idea of Snape feeling only death would prove he was free. It is so him. Hermione's desperation to save him was depicted so well as I imagine many people in that situation feel that same sense of anger and desperation.
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Most intriguing little tale.
duj chapter 1 . 3/1/2006

Is his burden,

And death

His longed-for guerdon.
Arre-Kate chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
aw... its sad. that comment at the end was deep. i liked it, though i usually like happyor fun stories more. oh well guess achange is as good as a holiday. keep writing, Lady Arre
breannatala chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
I really like this. Well written and good idea.
Jai iaJ chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
i like this one alot
magicmistress1970 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
It is a very well written piece of fiction. And the subject matter reminds me of a poem I first read when I was 15, over 20 yrs ago. I don't know who wrote it but it seems to fit.

Razors pain you,

Nooses give,

Gas smells awful,

You might as well Live.
AllCatsAreGrey88 chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
I think that you wrote this story brilliantly. I couldn't stop reading it. Your style of writing is very original and I like that, it's great to read something different every now and then. As for the ending, I think that it fits the story perfectly. This is a fantastic little story. Well done!
Possum132 chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Strange and compelling. And not romantic, thank god.
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »