Reviews for A Success, of Sorts
Original and very nice.
Natsuyori chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
amazing! Loved it!
west chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Well I never have been much of a supporter for SSHG but this fiction surprises me. It was beautifully written and I rather enjoy the way the story came out. Wonderful job.
risi chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Just wanted to say that I really like this one shot and the ending with its hopeful feeing at the end. Was Dumbledore determined that Severus should live until he learns to love? I'm glad it didn't end tragically since tragedies tend to make me so depressed lately that I've taken to avoiding them altogether.

I love the picture on your profile. At first I thought it might be one of Marta's from artdungeon net, but now I don't think so. I know I've seen it somewhere before, I remember Sirus' tie, so I'll have to see if I can track it down.
Rurouni Star chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Oh yay, you posted it. And the ending was much better than before. I think you finally found the perfect way to finish it.
whitehound chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
The style is excellent (although sidewalk and car-port are both Britpicks - should be pavement and garage). This would have to mean, though, that he didn't kill Dumbledore either. Personally I don't believe he did kill him - but in that case, where is the old coot?
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4