Reviews for Addiction
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
That was awesome, great job and I liked it a lot
dsfd chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Why are you sorry? This is awesome! How can such a short story be so satisfying?
thekeytofailure chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Very good! Your a wonderful writer. I can't wait for more from you!
Anna Jaganshi chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
A nice addiction... lol For Hiei, and yaoi fangirls (myself included). YAY FOR THE H/K-NESS!
FloppyFish chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Pretty good so far, update? (Or is it under a whole new fic?)
DemonUntilDeath chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
that was cute! It would actually make a pretty good story, also, if you were to continue it. .
abcdzyxw chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
i also love this one! sweet )
lazy fat kitsune chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
ah...denial is pretty. o...the ficcy is even prettier. short and sweet! and nice perception. very sparkly.
Punk-Out chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
That was really good. I liked how most of the fic was about the dragon, and at the end he said that he could only lie to himself and say that he wasn't addicted to Kurama.
KyoHana chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
An interesting thought, and one I've not seen done before on this site - Hiei's use of the Black Dragon and his love for Kurama being seen as 'addictions'. I truly liked this viewpoint, mostly because of the way in which you wrote it... very, very well done.
Shiakuu Hitome chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I liked this a lot, Rei. It's an interesting perspective to take, and I think I would have appreciated it more if I'd seen a bit more of the canon. One CC, though: the very beginning feels like it should be first person, but towards the end it's almost impossible to make it that POV, so I'd edit a bit.

love

Hitome

P.S. Give me a writing prompt! I want to include a fic in my present for you, and even though it's sort of late, I'm not going to see you until my birthday, anyway, probably, so...
JewelValentine chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
OK, it made me squee.

I just love anything with Hiei/Kurama in it, so you didn't have to work very hard to get said squee out of me, but still.

THEY'RE SO DAMN CUTE!

...So where's the rest?
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Wow. This was great! I love the details and emotions in this. Wonderful drablet. Hope you don't mind if I add this to my C2.