Reviews for Shadows of Them
ikiki123456 chapter 6 . 10/9/2010
what happened to kicker
Storm Blue Lightning Saix chapter 16 . 9/6/2007
Very good although I thought it was a little confusing in some parts.
sweets2 chapter 16 . 7/14/2006
I think it was a bit too easy for the kids to go back home. I'd love to see the bots deal with homesick kids and other issues. I loved the allergy chapter as well. Great job keep up the good work.
Fk306 chapter 16 . 7/14/2006
this is great please update soon
Spirit Prime chapter 16 . 7/3/2006
Like it.
Spirit Dream Writer chapter 16 . 7/3/2006
Write more, write more Darnit! Eh, I should listen to myself and write more of my own story. Excellent chapter and awesome story! Can't wait for the next update.
The Lucille Incident chapter 15 . 7/2/2006
Execellent chapter Majestic. Can't wait to see the next one.
Spirit Dream Writer chapter 15 . 7/2/2006
Hehehehe! Thank you. It feels good to giggle again. I'm really sorry about what happened.

Please upload if you can I want to read more.
Inkfamy chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
RE: Well I'll review again when I've read... the ... other... 13... chapters /groan/. Not that I'm not looking forward to it! The Autobots are weird in Cybertron coz it's like they don't even remember anything that happened in Energon or Armada, Optimus doesn't even remember powerlinking! I don't know about the two men you're talking about in this coz Amrada got taken off the TV channel it was on before it finished... lousy ITV... I just remember Alexis, Carlos and Rad. Oh well, update soon!
Spirit Dream Writer chapter 14 . 6/16/2006
Wow! The whole 'what if this never happened' alternate demension thing...yikes!(shudders)

Great story so far though. I can't wait to see more of it.
JJ chapter 11 . 6/16/2006
what ever happenet to sparkplug, and the other mini-cons thet were on earth during the armada battles?
Tigerprime chapter 13 . 6/12/2006
I don't like the sounds of Primacron being the master of this world and tf's are on

He was responsible of building Unicron's body in G1

He's evil I tell you, EVIL!
SidemolienBurn chapter 13 . 6/12/2006
Uh... I just have one thing to say MJ- Who the slag is Empress?

-Sid
Hex Power chapter 13 . 6/11/2006
Ah...I thought that this was about the kids and about the Autobots' past. It just got weird, it good, but weird.
sweets2 chapter 12 . 6/10/2006
Just read the whole thing. I think it's a great story so far. I wonder what will happen next. The kids can't go back if the autobots don't go back can they? Not to mention there aren't many humans on the planet which could prove very interesting if the kids got hurt or sick...update again soon. Can't wait to see what happens next.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »