Reviews for Time Capsule
amritasrivastava03 chapter 10 . 6/21
I really wish you had continued this story. Most captivating story I've read so far.
I know its been an age since this story was last updated, and I have absolutely no idea if you're still writing. But on the off chance that you are, i would absolutely love to see where this story was going to go! What happened to Sofia? Will Harry get in touch with her? why are the police questioning him? Is this going to cause him to miss out on responding to the order and end with them raining down on privet drive?! Will James regain the trust of the kids? I love the letters from Lily and the marauders. okay I'm going to stop now. But if you do see this, please consider continuing because this story is wonderful.
andjelija.nenic chapter 3 . 4/28
engineerwenlock chapter 10 . 12/9/2015
Oh I do so wish you would finish this. It's fantastic!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/6/2015
NOOOOO D: you can't leave it there ;-; I mean I guess u can and I know it's been 9 years and u don't go on fan fiction anymore but.. But
Isabel chapter 10 . 11/21/2015
Just a quick question, is there any chance at ALL that you'll be updating this at some point in the near or distant future?
cribinator chapter 10 . 8/23/2015
Really? A double cliffhanger and then either abandoning the story or forgetting about it? I dont know who or where you are, but if i dont either get an update or an explanation i will find you and i will kill you. Empty threat, i know, but hey everyone needs a hobby
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 10 . 2/24/2015
Eight years since this was updated. It will almost certainly NEVER be finished.

WHYYYYY
Sally chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
I haven't even finished reading the first chapter but I just wanted to review and say that I love your writing! So happy to have found this story! :)
sweetteatwo chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
Please update this story I like what I have read so far. I hope Marge and The Dursleys' end up locked up for lying and that Duddley gets locked up for bullying the younger kids in the neighbor hood.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
XD I just love this! I do, I do: this is just brilliant. I especially love all the letters. And the song. It made me crack up: it was awesome. :) Great parody writing (song) by the way. Also, I just love the plot in general! It's awesome.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
I really love chapter 3's title. :)
Madge McGonagall chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
What on earth has that that babbling bumbling big belly baboon told the damned pur-lease? And why isn't Kingsley and Nymphadora there to sort it out with muggles? Update soon, please!
PseudonymousPersona chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
I wish this continued 'cuz I'd love to see Harry accused of drugging his aunt.