Reviews for Time Capsule
cribinator chapter 10 . 8/23
Really? A double cliffhanger and then either abandoning the story or forgetting about it? I dont know who or where you are, but if i dont either get an update or an explanation i will find you and i will kill you. Empty threat, i know, but hey everyone needs a hobby
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 10 . 2/24
Eight years since this was updated. It will almost certainly NEVER be finished.

Sally chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
I haven't even finished reading the first chapter but I just wanted to review and say that I love your writing! So happy to have found this story! :)
sweetteatwo chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
Please update this story I like what I have read so far. I hope Marge and The Dursleys' end up locked up for lying and that Duddley gets locked up for bullying the younger kids in the neighbor hood.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
XD I just love this! I do, I do: this is just brilliant. I especially love all the letters. And the song. It made me crack up: it was awesome. :) Great parody writing (song) by the way. Also, I just love the plot in general! It's awesome.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
I really love chapter 3's title. :)
Madge McGonagall chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
What on earth has that that babbling bumbling big belly baboon told the damned pur-lease? And why isn't Kingsley and Nymphadora there to sort it out with muggles? Update soon, please!
PseudonymousPersona chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
Guest chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
I wish this continued 'cuz I'd love to see Harry accused of drugging his aunt.
veritahpgw chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
OMG! Harry was arrested. The Ministry is gonna freak out. I can wait for another chapter
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 10 . 12/7/2012
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
Have James hex McLaggen's broom to buck him off.
ILoveReading96 chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
I love James potter Sr. LOL he is so funny
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 10 . 11/28/2011
Next button. There's supposed to be a Next button. How could you possibly end this story with Sofia still out in the desert and two police officers at #4 Privet Dr?

BTW What kind of police officer introduces herself as Peggy?

If I thought there was any chance you would finish this it would be one of my favorites.
wildwriterrr chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
You got me addicted; . I

I've been searching for another story like this but i can't find any and it's so frustrating. I love it :')