Reviews for A Christmas Present
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Hahaha, oh damn. Kimmi's very...happy, haha.
Ayla chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I think this story is perfect
Chave-Lpz chapter 1 . 5/23/2010

Me gusto mucho esta historia. Que bonito detalle el de Angelica, creo que con ese regalo le dio a Carlitos su lado bueno. Te quedo muy bien.

animationiscool chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
The story was well written and I enjoyed it. The characterization was good, and the ending was funny.
Wysteria Fox chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Lol. Like usual, Angelica's stunts have backfired. A very nice read, and entertaining to boot. :D Keep up the good work.
Toast and Stitch chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
lmao - that was a cute ending. J'adore Chaz so much. He's a fun character and I love how he's trying so hard to keep his kids normal and non-emo X3 Very cute.

I just noticed... but "kira" means "killer" in japanese, which I totally never caught until I read this fic and I want to write something about it now XD

I really enjoyed this and so I'll try to read more. I forget which one you said to start with so I'm starting from the beginning.

I also noticed you like anime and I forget if I asked you or if I've already said this but OMG AWESOME! ~hi five~
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
That was pricless like the bit about the horse
meee chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Love it. Just love it! It's really funny, and that's enough to make me like anything! Go you!
Jesus.Lives chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
This is one hilarious fic. You really are the master. Sorry to give your ego such a boost and stuff... but you really can write 'em.

Makes my stuff seem like dribble or something... :P

Nah, it just shows you care about the craft.

How do you do it? (this is rhetorical, you don't have to answer it).

I'm still puzzled why your catchprase is "Keep the good writing" instead of "keep up the good writing"...

doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
they-call-me-Helga chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Great story! Loved it, very funny :D:D Angelica is such a great character and you've portrayed her well, good job! you have earned yourself some smily-faces! YAY! :D :D :D :D :D Keep up the good work!

~*~ They Call Me Helga ~*~

crazyvi chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Nice job. My fav line is when Kimi says, "A HORSIE, DADDY, BUT I HAVEN'T FOUND IT YET!" That line ed me up. Keep up the good writting.