Reviews for Tonight is all about I miss you
hana koikogoro chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
so cute... i love it
Mr. Rainbows chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Awh. So sweet, and sad. I love it though.
July-V chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Pairings so incredibly random and absurd and I have to admit that I love it!

And the story idea is very cute!

:D
PaigeySama chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
aww its so cute! _
TheAmazingEscapadesOfEggbert chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
This was cute!
Luna-Lunak chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
So sweet... It was the best DracoxFread fic that I read so far. It was really sweet and I liked the way they were equals in this relationship (even if caught only a glimps of them). I'm happy that you didn't made any of them to feminitive. They're both way too much of a pricks to be ones. xD

Hugs & Kisses & Cookies

Luna Lunak
Mistress Vamp chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
I liked. Is there a sequel or will there be a sequel? Good lil shot :O) ::MV::
therearegreenerpastures chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
So my friend and I were sitting here, thinking up the most impossible pairings that we could, when we were like, "Hmm, Draco/Fred?" So we looked it up and there was this story. And we read it. And we almost cried. Both of us. We've never read a "Dred" story before, and we loved it. Really. You did a great job.
bena24 chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
not bad is really sweet and sad only wished you made it longer
Annie W. M chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
I love it, i wish you would continue. PLEASE continue! your a great writer, you can tell just from this one story. muchos props, please continue
lucky chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
oh i love it. please continui!.

i almost cried, really i love it .

good work, i also love the way you rigt. (excuse my bad grammar, i am dutch.

so please, please, please!

CINTIUNUI!.
vote-larry4prez chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
I like it, I think that you could take off on it and write more, continue it, finish it. Does Draco ever get to see his love again? Will either find anyone elce? I think you should keep working on this story. and e-mail me if you do, i'll want to read it!
Frankito chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
really good.

u should have made it longer tho it would make it a better story.