Reviews for Fighting alone, no more
Genseeker25 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
That was fantastic. When the boom tube opened I was desperately hoping it was my favorite superhero of all times and when it was I can't tell you how happy I was. That rocked. great job. I love how you described him. It is the way I view him myself actually. godlike power and yet more human than anyone. a great friend and a great hero. Earth's greatest champion.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Intresting one shot its a good story throguh I don't like Jimmy Netorj that much you must rreally like Justice League it the second story of ours where a nick character joins the justice league the first being the ulimtate ally
miss.FLY AWAY342 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
that was really good! - keep it up!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
awesome
mkusenagi2 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Got A SPECK IN MY EYE. Great Story.
ravengal chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Wow, that was really good. So actiony and so technological.

Tameran? (spelt Tamaran) :) Gar and Rae? :) Bruce? :) The Justice League? :)

Very strange seeing these two worlds (yes, TWO, not three) worlds joined together, but very interesting... very interesting indeed. I applaude you for your fine one-shot.
meee chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Love it! I'm glad you finally decided to get an account... I've been wondering if you wrote anything for a while now. Great story. GO RAVEN! AND SUPERMAN! AND ALL THE OTHER SUPERHEROES THAT ROCK!
just wonderstruck chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
LOL! Nice disclaimer! Awesome story!

•·.··.·• MïZz Cï§t¡ë •·.··.·•
Tammy Tamborine chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
I have to agree with Sheen, this was ultra cool! It was like playing spot the cameo, without being too crazy, you know? Not only that, it had awesome action bits and was just all around an awesome read.

Great job._
pokey chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
This rocks, I love it!
ReddistheRose chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Nice!

I'm sad that I don't know enough about the Justice League to comment reliably on the portral of them, (i've only seen an episode here or there) but the fic itself was very well writen. I'm looking forward to reading more from you- I've always appreciated your ability to leave a well thought out, helpful, and encouraging reveiw.

At last, I have a chance to turn the tables: Keep the good writing!
snowboarder9 chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Great story, keep it up!
Nightw2 chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Thanks for tipping me off about this story, acosta. Definitely a very enjoyable piece. Great action and drama all around. I also loved the use of... a certain very famous group that shall remain nameless in this review since I don't want to spoil it for the other potential readers/reviewers. :) As I said, terrific job. :)