Reviews for Angel's Punishment
LilKawaiiYuki chapter 9 . 1/31
I felt so intense reading this hell its freaking amazing but I wanted to cry :'(
PhantasticGurlz chapter 9 . 10/26/2012
Oh my god, good heavens! Some parts made me cry this was freaking amazing!
cristina chapter 9 . 3/16/2012
eu naõ gostei o final foi muito estronho.
xXkazewingsxX chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
soo good,will you not update this? seeing all your others stories,seems like you haven't updated anything for a long time. did you quit ? :( please update this,same rhyme too cuz I love that story too. :D but you probably won't update anything on this site anymore,right? that's too bad,really... I can see lots of people like your stories.. please! is there's any chance you will update? can you at least tell us?
Angel Taisha chapter 9 . 9/3/2009
I'm not usually a pushy type of gal, but I beg you-PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY ASAP!

I'm not sure how I missed this the first time around, but I found it and LOVE IT. Very well written; I am jonesing for more!
zRISC chapter 9 . 6/17/2009
Well... it's a good story but quite a dark one... hope it gets updated soon!

please continue :)
Set chapter 9 . 8/14/2008
I really got into your story. And I'm sad that it wasn't finished yet. Please, PLEASE continue with this.
Lady-Drea chapter 9 . 6/1/2008
YOU NEED TO PUT THE REST UP!

I was gonna cry reading this. T-T Please put the next one up soon. This story breaks my heart and I wanna know what happens.

Major kudoz to your writing style. More soon please?

Drea
Aruka chapter 9 . 5/10/2008
*huggles*

I'm so glad you updated in less than a Month. I love it
DayDreamer9 chapter 9 . 5/9/2008
Okay, look, I know that you're an awesoem writer and this story is very deep, but...YOU'VE GOT TO BRING THESE TWO BACK TOGETHER! T_T "sniffles" It'd really SUCK if one or both of them die, they love each other and they know it; Gage is the real enemy and he's the one that brainwashed Umi into believing that she was unloved. I know! Selece can help her out too! PLEASE don't let this love die! T_T
clemi chapter 9 . 5/9/2008
ooh my gosh!please continue writing please...this is so nice..i love this story..
Blue Rose Doujinshi chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
dude...I'm a big Clemi fan, and definitely a fan of this fic! PLZ post more! :D
justsukiya chapter 8 . 4/29/2008
Oh an update! yes!

oh .. Clef..

i love your diction

heart wrenching,

they're so sweet together

he's so great to her, and i sympathize for her so badly

love & deeply agree with your phrase "image of perfection"

and that phrase "beautiful picture of insanity"

wonderful

oh this hurts, so much pain

i love this part:

“Why won’t you just let me love you?” he murmured, and she smiled a bitter smile.

“Because you’d never let me.”

i miss this story

i love your work!

great job
midnightoasis chapter 8 . 4/28/2008
You're right, I had forgotten completely about this story. That is, until I began reading this chapter. Funny how much this one stuck, despite how long it's been. :-)

Some of it was a touch confusing, but after another read through, not so much.

I still really enjoy this arc, and I hope you find bits of time now and then to continue.

Thankies for the update!
tu amiga loca chapter 7 . 3/16/2008
PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATED SOON...IT HAS BEEN YEARS SINCE U UPDATE!AND I REALLY WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE END OF THE STORY.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »