Reviews for Rumors, Lies and Other Weird Things on an EyeMac
Animejunkies'meow chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
ah! I loved it! It was cute and fun!
LilFoxyLady chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
*laughs head off* lol that is so funay
brakken chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Poor Inuyasha...I think he's gotten quite the fright now...If she'd only asked Miroku instead, I'm sure he could have told her all she needed to know about youkai mating habits. And then Inuyasha might have been more creative their first time! Oh I'm such a pervert aren't I. Yesh, I found this quite funny.
Lou chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Finally! ;-D Sense! (Okay, fine. I like the matey-matey-fics, too. But this is just too cute. Hehehehehehe...)
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
my goodness! it is very difficult to breathe while laughing so much...

very enjoyable story!
Death Boo chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
I guess that shows you should never believe what you read on the internet...
tootalltygerlily chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Congratulations, your story has been nominated for "Best Humorous Fiction" at the Feudal Association. Voting will be held through May 1st, 2006 and winners will be notified shortly thereafter. Feel free to join our group and/or help us spread the word about our group!

The official website for the group - feudalassociation.

The yahoo group where nomination/voting takes place - groups.

If you have any questions, feel free to email Dark Avenger (the owner) at
paynesgrey chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Hahaha! Love it! Ah..yes, I love parodies. They give me a warmy tingly feeling inside. Brilliant job!
Dea Mariella chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
this is so cute! one question off the bat- is this a one-shot? it certainly seemed it...but i'm kinda dumb like that.

but why is kagome pushing the marriage thing? i mean, i liked this, but they seemed too...cliche. with the whole "inuyasha's a dumbass, he's thick, he doesn't think about feelings, he just goes through life unknowing" and "kagome just says sit and pesters inuyasha". your work is normally more in-depth. now, if this is a oneshot, that could be explained. am i making sense? like how shikon no go was in-depth character analysis...this was just the surface of the characters.

other than that, this is such a cute idea!

happy writings!

Dark Inu Fan chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
yeah, some of that stuff in the stories that I've read was weird like that... but I've never heard of the peeing though... dark
Tanwen Whitefire chapter 1 . 1/3/2006

but, what WAS the supposed ritual?
Stefanie2 chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
*chokes* I forgot about this story! HAHA, fanon, you could learn a thing or two from canon!
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
LOL! I like that a lot. I've read quite a few stories involving marking and subdoing. It's interesting to see a different perspective...
scuppers-the-dog chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
hahah so funny

best eveer

i miss ur inuyasha fics

keepem comin
Ranuel chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Yes! Thank You! I loved the bit about everybody kicking his butt if he tried to "mark her" like that.