Reviews for The Light of His Life
kvasconez chapter 11 . 8/18
I thought the concept was very unique and a bit disturbing...But, I loved the story. I want to know what happened to Meg after blowing the lid off the romance. Will Steph reappear to get Christine's egg, perhaps in falsifying her reports o help Erik get out...where is Raoul through this and will he reemerge once E and C are separated? What a about Meg's mom...where will she fall out on the issue or go berserk on Meg? How will Cristine react upon seeing/talking to Meg? Will C find out that Meg called social services on them...etc. I notice Brish spelling of some word...Your surname (if the author tag is not a pseudonym) Like others, the time lapse seems to indicate you may not finish...However, my compliments on a job well-done!
asprankle1 chapter 11 . 5/24
This is really really really good...
TrinJ chapter 11 . 1/24
This story is disturbingly beautiful, please, if you have time, would love to see it finished
CrushedRosePetals chapter 11 . 12/23/2015
Oh. My. Word. This has got to be one of the fluffiest E/C I've ever read. But what kept me going was your fascinating twist on the story - Christine "in danger" not because of a murderer, but of falling in love with the man who raised her. Excellent, excellent, excellent idea. I do so wish you would continue!
CrushedRosePetals chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
This is so great!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
That was beautiful! "Yes... It was a bloody great looking towel."
Guest chapter 11 . 7/10/2015
Please don't tell me it's over! I need to see it finished! Cliffhanger!
KeeganageeK chapter 11 . 6/23/2015
I know logically that you will most likely not finish this story but it is very good and I'm not going to give up hope.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/5/2015
This is very well written, but the likelihood of this happening is almost zero. No human being would forgive someone who literally knifed their clothes off and tied them up so easily. Christine would never be happy about that. She might put up with it because she's timid, but she wouldn't just fall in love with a man who tied her up. Erik is a real jerk here, which i'm usually okay with, but christine would never put up with it especially in a modern world, let alone love him for it.
phantomslove01 chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
AGGAGAAGGAGAHHHHHH I LOVE THIS STORYYY SO MUCHHH
Guest chapter 11 . 7/17/2014
Please please please post again! PleeeeeeeeeeeAAAAAASSSEEEEEEEEE?!
Desriel chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
I think you already heard (or read) what I will write, but I do not care.

I love your story. In my opinion, it is one of the best Phantom of the Opera fanfictions that I have read and it is horrible not know how it will end.

So I just want to say: PLEASE END THIS STORY!

your loyal reader

Desriel
Adriana angeline silva chapter 11 . 1/27/2012
Dude. I know it is 2012, but please finish this story. i just stayed up for 4 hours stright reading your story and i NEED more! You have know idea how much this is killing me into knowing what happens next! Please continue writing.

~Angel silva

E-mail:
Scarlett Raine chapter 11 . 1/4/2012
:O Please don't leave it here! I realize you haven't updated since 2006... but please continue? :)
dreaming of ravens at night chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
I never thought one could put into words of how much Erik loves Christine until I read this.