Reviews for The Light of His Life
This is very well written, but the likelihood of this happening is almost zero. No human being would forgive someone who literally knifed their clothes off and tied them up so easily. Christine would never be happy about that. She might put up with it because she's timid, but she wouldn't just fall in love with a man who tied her up. Erik is a real jerk here, which i'm usually okay with, but christine would never put up with it especially in a modern world, let alone love him for it.
phantomslove01 chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
AGGAGAAGGAGAHHHHHH I LOVE THIS STORYYY SO MUCHHH
Guest chapter 11 . 7/17/2014
Please please please post again! PleeeeeeeeeeeAAAAAASSSEEEEEEEEE?!
Desriel chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
I think you already heard (or read) what I will write, but I do not care.

I love your story. In my opinion, it is one of the best Phantom of the Opera fanfictions that I have read and it is horrible not know how it will end.

So I just want to say: PLEASE END THIS STORY!

your loyal reader

Desriel
Adriana angeline silva chapter 11 . 1/27/2012
Dude. I know it is 2012, but please finish this story. i just stayed up for 4 hours stright reading your story and i NEED more! You have know idea how much this is killing me into knowing what happens next! Please continue writing.

Angel silva

E-mail:
Scarlett Raine chapter 11 . 1/4/2012
:O Please don't leave it here! I realize you haven't updated since 2006... but please continue? :)
dreaming of ravens at night chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
I never thought one could put into words of how much Erik loves Christine until I read this.
Honey Jenkins chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
This is actually a review for Chapter 3. Sorry... it wouldn't let me post two for the same chapter.

Okay, wow. I just read Madhatter45's review and I couldn't disagree more!

Christine was a sweet tempered child in the book who captured Erik's attention (when she'd already reached womanhood) by her childlike acceptance of his deception and ability to see more than just a monster (eventually). But things were so different in the book, you can't compare the characters that way! Compared to modern women, Christine WAS a perfect angel. Growing up with Erik from her childhood would have made her undoubtedly seem a little OOC. The change in circumstances allows for that difference. Erik is not trapped in some illusion of Christine. If that were so, how is it they argue? Disagree? Fight? This Christine probably seems out of place only because she's been put into modern situations, and women today are not half as quiet, submissive, sweet-natured, and happy to work for the sake of others' comforts as women of the past. And she isn't so repressed that she can't stick up for herself in this story, either! She completely went against Erik's commands in a later chapter! I understand that review was written for Chapter 3, but I don't think the person writing it got it right AT ALL. If they'd only stuck with it they might understand how wrong they were. This is not just some fangirl story where the characters are twisted beyond recognition. You've stayed so true to the characters and had the insight to see how they'd behave in a different setting than the book allows. This is really excellently done and I wish you'd return to finish writing it! :)
Honey Jenkins chapter 7 . 5/26/2010
Christiiine, come baaack! Aww, po' Erik! I suppose he has some shaping up to do before he drags her back, though. I mean WHISKS her back. Big difference. I'm glad he's had time to think about things. I want to go to Florence with Erik!
Honey Jenkins chapter 6 . 5/24/2010
*sniffles* D'aaw. I do enjoy and miss all the "naughty" innuendo and such this chapter was without, but it was lovely and sweet, so I forgive it. ;) And Steph and her insanity just made me laugh! Fantastic! Onward and forward!
Honey Jenkins chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
Oh, hurray! Hurray for Christine being naughty! *giggles like a child* Innuendo is my favorite. xP

Awww! The kiss was so cute! Poor Erik... don't run away! Come back! Christine will make things better. I hope. :)
EmmanuelleG chapter 11 . 1/13/2010
When I first saw the description I was like, ugh, what the heck is that...some kind of Nabokov's Lolita remake with POTO elements ? I KNOW I'VE BEEN MEAN ! AND I AM SO SORRY ABOUT IT LOL !

Because this is such a great story. I was reading it until my eyes hurted. Oh gosh, I like it so much. Please continue )

I am DEFINETELY adding this to my favorite
Erik's Song chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
This review pertains to the whole of this story; the only reason I'm submitting this at the bottom of chapter one, is that I'm too lazy to scroll all the way to the end. lol

i loved this; although it follows very little of the original plot, (which would normally send me running and screaming as I"m a devoted Leroux and ALW fan) it warmed my heart and was an extreme joy to read. Admittedly, a tiny part of me wished christine and Erik's relationship could have remained unchanged, without progressing to the next level so to speak, but I know it was for the best. I read a review that described it as "cute" but that the characters were not credible. I disagree, I found them real, humorous, and wonderfully dynamic. admittedly, Christine could have gotten angrier in some parts, perhaps she was too angelic, but that's the whole point in the end is it not? well, without boring you further, I will simply thank you for writing this, and I hope to read more of your work if I can.

Great job,

Erik's Song
Sissy2D chapter 11 . 1/11/2009
Please do continue!

This is magnificent, great chapter...what happens next?

It's been SO LONg since you last updated (

You are one of my favorite authors!

Keep going.

Cheers,
Erik's Rose 2809 chapter 11 . 9/7/2008
I have loved every minute of this story! You must do it justice and update soon, please!