Reviews for A Letter from Heaven
somebody chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
wow, Bakura was really cruel to Ryou when he lied with the letter... But what the hell, it is a good fic and i love the dark ending n.n
Winkers chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Dark, but cute! i liky vary much
french girl in England chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Hi, I think you know the story, this is Carla on Dom's comp. I loved this fic and I LOVE dark endings... I love it more when it has blood, torture, abuse and rape in it but I still loved this fic to pices! Also I have another very dark fic in my mind... I've already written it once so I'm going to change it slightly(Grammer check, make it longer, more deatail, ect) But I'm hoping maybe you could read. No Yaoi(so far) But it is all Ryou and Bakura and quite dark... hehehe! You know you could turn this into a fic really easily... think evil thoughts my friend... Please don't stop the random one-shots!

Carla
Smurfy20 chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
a dark ending, kwl! i thought it was sortof fluffy to begin with, but woa Bakura is really posessive aint he?

good story!
Cheeky-eyes chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
it's more blue. gr8 fic, very sweet!
Rai Yazuki chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
SUPER KAWAII!(that means super cute in Japanese) loved the story.
Bluemoon4Sphinx chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Baku did something wrong, but at least he made ry' happy! hey, how did you do that heart thing?
CircadianDance chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Wai, I can't believe Bakura ticked Ryou. Well, at least the hikari will appreciate his yami more..

-Cj-chan
Ryou VeRua chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
'WHEN PLOT BUNNIES ATTACK!' _ Bakura is a devil here! XD I must say, I love how these pop up out of nowhere...yay...! I thought it was so cute what Ryou's reaction was, though. I'm guessing by the ending it'll stay single, but I'll wait, just in case! (Can't be too careful XD)
Metamorpha chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Wow...Personally, I thought it was mean of Bakura to do that to him, but it was pretty good. :)
Mishieftress chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Omg! That isn't very nice of Bakura! When Ryou finds out he flips and breaks down crying!:( Love it! Please update soon!