Reviews for Closer
Orangesmoke5270 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
AAAAAaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! This was lovely. Thank you.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Poor, sweet Kimihiro. He would make a good wife.
OddlyAlice chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
that was really well written and very sweet. nice job!
alan is stupid chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I LOVE this POV...Very cute!
thousandbirds chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I've read this before and I forgot whether I have review, but its fine to do so again.

Very well written and how supporting Doumeki's mum is.
Bob-sama chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Oh so cute!
Kiwee chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Oh my God. Oh my God, the sheer fluff! It killed me dead-or smothered me with its beautiful, beautiful fluffiness, either way.

This was just sweet beyond comparison, and the way Watanuki was so restless and eager-to-please was absolutely in character and adorable, to boot. His love really shines through, doesn't it? The way he was so crushed when 'Meki's mother didn't recognize him (never mind she's never seen him) was cute beyond words, too.

I love the way the motherly tone and the wistfulness throughout the story, too. You can tell that the mom is sad that she's losing (already lost?) her number one place in her little boy's heart, but she's happy about it, too. It's just utterly sweet!

The implied fact that Doumeki did something to keep Watanuki safe and getting that injury in the process just makes the whole gulity!'Nuki thing much more believable and just so adorable!

Well, other than overusing 'so', 'sweet', and 'adorable', I think this is another one of those rambles. So, uh, know my love? Again? xD
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
aw...i just love this. i wonder why we dont see any of shizuka's parents in the manga or series..
aisty chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
I don't know if I ever reviewed this story of yours before since I've read it a lot of times but I'll take this chance to say thanks for sharing and write more please~ XD
Anyjen chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Boy, this was so cute...

This is my second re-read already, and I can't fathom why I haven't reviewed by now.

Your story is sweet, a bit wistful, and so, so cute...

I love your portrayal of Doumeki's mum, so far I've only ever found one that was better than yours, and that was because that one made me laugh like mad. If I go by "most likely to be canon" yours would win, for sure. :3
Jil chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
... there... there they are, running down my cheeks.

your writing is a blessing.
saint2sinners chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
you don't know how long it took me to find this. it's always been one of my fav xholic fics. the timing is just perfect. and i like domeki's mom in it esp the "he'll make a good wife" comment. Sigh himari yuuko and domeki's mother baggering Watanuki into a bridal kimono. giggle. happy thoughts. hahaha and yuko claiming the right to "give him away" bacvk pay for all the jobs domeki helped on. hehehehe. sorry you inspired amusing images in my brain. see how good your story is.

Do me a small favour though, go to the story settings and set the maain characters for watanuki and domeki if you can (or other for his mother) . I had to switch form chater preferance to all character to find it so i'm guessing there are others miussing out on reading your great story.

neyma chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
This was really good! *sniff* thz for the story.
sapphire-bubbles chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
aw.. i really love this story. i've read it over and over again. so fluffy and touchy.. i got a bit teary too..

nice fic!
Ahria chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
AW! I really liked this fic, it was so cute.