Reviews for I can
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 10 . 6/1/2011
awesome...this is very very true...love it
samuraigurl1213 chapter 10 . 7/8/2007
I must say, I spent the better portion of an hour reading through this. To put it quite simply;

I am hooked.

I'm all for girl power for one thing, but that message weaved into a story with a great plot and lots of suspense was beyond entertaining.

Can't wait to read more in the series!
msdarling chapter 10 . 4/7/2006
omg this was such a good story

really girls rule lol

cont wait to read the sequel!
Xinthos chapter 10 . 4/5/2006
good ending, I like how you actually didn't make the girls seem weak in this... there are too many fic's out there like that. Completely original, you're a good writer. I'm also glad you didnt drag it out (which is ALWAYS a bad thing, no matter how good the plot). I wouldn't exactly call the ending a cliffy, since it DOES kind of tell you what's gonna happen. If you post a sequal, I'll be sure to read it.
CrystalWillow chapter 10 . 3/19/2006
that was a horrible ending! cliff hangers are one thing, but at the END? urgh. actually, i loved it. just be sure to get the sequel up soon. please. please again. love your work. :D
Valda chapter 10 . 3/19/2006
OH OH! I can't wait for the sequal! great job with this!

iolah chapter 10 . 3/18/2006
*plays dramatic music*

You left us with a cliffie! update please and fix this dreadful situation ;)
ScarletEmber chapter 9 . 3/16/2006
ah! that was awesome wait... is it over? NO!
D-I-WaRrIa chapter 9 . 3/16/2006
Neko seems really familiar but I can't pin-point where.

This story really kicks ass and it moves along quickly with each chapter.

Keep it real...

Lari
sillyNAHcheeto chapter 9 . 3/16/2006
Nice story, YEA girls kick ASS! ] Anywho, did you make up Neko? I was just wondering because there is villan of the Titans that has claws. This story was an awesome way of showing some of those stuck-up guys that girls aren't so helpless, again, it was really good.
Valda chapter 9 . 3/16/2006
aw i cannot wait for the next one! This kicked ass, please start the next one asap! Neko is messed up! Nightmare is a very interesting character though, I'd like to see more of him, and more starrob, i'm an obsessive fan!

Meiriona chapter 9 . 3/16/2006
aw! They damn well can take care of themselves. Nice touch with Jinx and the arm, ignoring the pain as best she could...
iolah chapter 9 . 3/16/2006
Go ferret-chan. That was amazing! An epilougue would be great and if someone dies in the sequal maybe not a sequal. However if thy dont die... sorry im a wimp
TopKat chapter 8 . 3/10/2006
Oh, the poor dear. i love bb so *hugs him* but he's nothing without ravey-poo! ;D seriously, that bit was so emotional.

*love again*

*RoseMage*
Valda chapter 8 . 3/10/2006
GAH! mean cliff hanger! gr8 chapter thou! please update asap!