Reviews for Linked Circles
justjoe chapter 6 . 3/26/2012
I like the rewrite much better. I'm glad that you went in that direction.
stark40763 chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
I've been reading this and the re-write over at Space Battles, and I gotta say your stories are pretty great! I hope you continue The Linked Circles Saga one day. Until then, have a great day!
MUADIB1 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
KINDA REALLY,REALLY DISLIKE HOW THE GOOD STORIES JUST END AND YOU LOOK AT THE LAST UPDATE..WELL, DATE,AND SEE IT'S BEEN A YEAR OR WELL .HOPE SRINGS ETERNAL I GUESS.
Red Leader chapter 4 . 10/13/2007
Awesome chapter but you left me hanging.
Red Leader chapter 3 . 10/13/2007
This is awesome. I love how the way Vir and Mollari interact with each other.
Red Leader chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
This is good, not a fan of TNG but I am a big fan of B5.
Red Leader chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
This is a good start.
Dr Fink chapter 6 . 6/1/2007
why did you stop updating? this is a good story and there are few like it
ApocSM chapter 6 . 4/9/2007
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT! UPDATE REAL SOON!
slimjim27 chapter 6 . 11/6/2006
great story can't wait for the update!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 6 . 10/16/2006
GAH! You leave it there? This is actually pretty good. Admittedly, the way they met was a little bit assembly-lineish, but that's ok. I like how this is going. Keep writing!
angela1830 chapter 6 . 9/19/2006
Great story! I can't wait for the next update.
Evan Vave chapter 6 . 9/17/2006
Nice story, some of it was kinda slow but i have a few nitpicks...

There are two major issues with the story, the first is why would the challenger allow the boarding team to blow up its docking hatch and get into fist fights with its crew when they could have just as easily transported them right into their brig?

The other is nukes taking down the challengers shields... basically they should'nt have been able to. Nuclear weapons and laser based weapons cannot harm trek shields in any way, its been cannon for a very long time (nukes vs shields was established in voyager, and lasers vs shields was establishe in enterprise). The earth force ships shouldnt have been able to remotely harm the starfleet ships. Also i think you're a little off on your scales, the enterprise is supposed to be almost a kilometer long (10 meters not 600), the newer enterprise E is 800 meters long and has a much saller crew compliment. Also your speeds are a little off, full impulse is supposed to boarder on light speed (where warp one takes over as actual light speed).
sg07 chapter 6 . 9/6/2006
Excellent Story, looking forward to more! Best Regards, SG07
Harry2 chapter 6 . 9/1/2006
Looks like things are starting to heat up in this Universe! I suspect that there will be some interesting discussions between Picard and Sheridan, once the Enterprise makes contact with B5.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »