Reviews for Descent into Rapture
kenshinlover2002 chapter 2 . 1/3/2006
I like it so far. It's funny too. Update soon.
juliagulia1017 chapter 2 . 1/3/2006
ahh, i do love your inner sakura basher~!

and what i love the most is how quickly you update your fics~! kyah! love ya~!
TakeHeart chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Woah! Great! Pls continue. I love it already. XDD

This is really a refreshing ficlet! The ideas, plot, character... unique! And not to forget that it's ItaHinaSasu. ~

Would you be interested in joining the ItaHina livejournal community? Do PM me if you are; I don't want to ramble here. XD
Sinnara chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Cute! I like this Itachi
Crystalline Tears chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I heart this story already. Definate Hinata-OOCness, but I can't help but love the attitude she has! It's definately badass; and the Itachi and Hinata interaction is what made this chpater shine in particular. Good job and please update soon!
ferretbaby chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
ah, you make me giggle. I totally adore Hinata and Itachi's interaction here. Is there going to be other characters mentioned like Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, ect? If so can we have some Sai/Sakura, if you've read the manga that far? I'm rooting for ItaHina though still! But I like SasuHina too, but with your characters personality ItaHina have a fun interaction together. you rock
Unknown chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
oh god, this is so good. please update soon!
kenshinlover2002 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I liked the chapter, it was great. Update Soon.
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I really have no idea what is going on so far- but I like it quite a bit! Your dialogue is snappy, your mature, self-confident Hinata is a delight while still being recognizable as the Hyuuga heiress- and your Itachi is astonishingly sexy! I want more more more!
juliagulia1017 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
oh, it's so original~! i love it~! and damn, i'm a sucker for things itahinasasu...

sankyuu~! looking forward to chappie 2~!
370 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25