Reviews for Descent into Rapture
oreostar90 chapter 35 . 4/8/2008
Great story, only problem is I get lost in your dialogue, can you make more references as to who is speaking?
Okami Kyohaku chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
Me liky -
Okami Kyohaku chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
i like this story (or any other story with ItaHina in for that matter a long as it's safe to read) I got nightmares from Blood Limit...
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 34 . 3/5/2008
I wonder when she's going to realize Sasuke is really the best choice for her, and that Itachi is only there to win over something his brother wants. I wonder why he's gotten all clumsy anyway...
shnickers chapter 34 . 3/3/2008
Hm, I'm guessing it will end up more towards SasuHina considering that's the category under which it's placed, but I like that you're taking your time to "sort through" both of the suitors and their relationships with Hinata.

The writing was really superb this chapter, not that it isn't always, but I loved your metaphors; the one about "insignificant, nameless people" in particular was a favorite. Your Hanabi is also kicks ass-both literally and figuratively. I like all the different "Hanabis" out there thanks to her lack of canonic personality, but yours seems to stick out more than the rest. Aw, heck, all your characters are wonderfully original! Hinata's newfound confidence and Sasuke's emotionally-guided actions are both great, and while not in canon, I could definitely see their characters heading down that path...eventually.

Also, now that Itachi has come back into the story, it feels as if there's a lot more to come! So good luck! And is there a structured end in mind, or will the story write itself out?
kenshinlover2002 chapter 34 . 3/2/2008
I really hope this doesn't make her choose Itachi.

Update soon.

Great chapter.
winterkaguya chapter 34 . 3/2/2008
well, at least there's some equal and fair chance for itachi in here...i was worried at first that sasuke was stealing the limelight and it was more towards sasuke than having a balance between both...but now, at least i can see a bit of itachi's nature and part into the story...hm...sasuke's jealousy? tat was nice...real nice...and hanabi is just so adorable! i know...adorably nasty! hahahaa...

anyways, update soon! hope to see more of itachi...
P'tfami chapter 33 . 2/19/2008
It took three days to read this back-to-back and I'm relieved slash anxiously awaiting next update.

Intriguing plot, sparkling banter and a penchant for making the most of your Roget's Thesaurus, its all to the good and restores my faith in FF that there CAN be stories worth rifling through.

The gist being, great job.

P.S - Sasuke and Hinata's budding relationship has been closely chronicled. Will Itachi and Hinata's b.r get the same treatment?
kenshinlover2002 chapter 33 . 2/17/2008
I hope she chooses Sasuke, he's so the better choice.

Update soon.
NanamiNihilia chapter 33 . 2/17/2008
Whoot!
Arcander chapter 33 . 2/16/2008
I completely understand about college eating ones soul and any spare time that comes along with it. That being said-I LOVED THE UPDATE! Only hours earlier today, I was sighing about how I would love to read the next chapter of this, and then lo and behold, an update!

Barring the obvious problem with Hinata nursing Itachi back to health, how would they even get Itachi to agree to go to Africa and adopt a child in the first place? Good thing they rejected the plan!

Waiting eagerly for your next update. Let's see, universities usually end in May, so... see you in May then! (or if we are super lucky, a bit earlier)
Lyrical Logic chapter 11 . 1/27/2008
oh, i think i get it now ha ha all it took was a fluffy pink blanket, coffee and a whack on the head!
winterkaguya chapter 32 . 1/2/2008
huh...she picked sasuke already?

anyways, nice story...i like the banter btwn sasuke and hinata, very nice...and hanabi's just so adorably funny! i wonder what is itachi's next move? hm...not much of itachi time huh?

update soon ya!
Angelz.Grace chapter 32 . 12/16/2007
cool story
O SO KRISPY chapter 32 . 10/30/2007
You didn't have to make it so obvious that hinata was going to pick sasuke. It takes out all of the fun in reading when the reader knows what is going to happen got a little boring after chapter other than that the story was great, update soon
370 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »